JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Not buyin em, looks like crap with no jumpman

took the words right out my mouth
laugh.gif

in a few months or in years, when everyone realizes how much these shoes are really going to be worth all ya'll haters are gonna be pissed ya'll passed on them.
actually ya'll didnt pass on them, you just couldn't cop any at release for retail so ya'll just salty.
roll.gif

these kicks are sexy, when u rockin pants YOU DON'T EVEN SEE A JUMPMAN ANYWAY!!!!!!!! G.T.F.O.H!!!!

Anyone who's salty because these are worth money in the future probably doesn't like them that much to begin with. Resale value is the wrong reason to like a shoe.

i didnt buy these because of resale value. i bought these bc i love XI's and i thought these shoes were phat. but i guarentee these shoes are gonna be worth doe, just because they're 25th annies and them just being xi's.....xi's tend to always go up in value...
i doubt they will be worth "doe" (a female deer) dough because if these type of shoes arent taken care of correctly, they will yellow like all hell.  yes, the xi will always be worth "something" but im sorry i just dont see these being a sought after shoe down the road.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

This is seriously pathetic how people BASH a shoe. Honestly, every dude in here who talks their s*** is simply because 1-they can't afford them, 2-they missed out on them 3-because their friends didn't get them, so they start protesting against them. 4-because they don't like re-makes of the shoe (OG vs Retro). Guys, for real get a life. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SPECIFIC SHOE, DON'T EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS. The only time a person should talk bad about a shoe is when they had their hopes up for it, got it, and realized Jordan Brand didn't meet expectations. This is rediculous. I just got off of the "Pistons" forum, people are just so immature. Let's put it this way. I can/will buy any pair of shoes I want, it's not because i'm in a race or a competition, it's because I like them. Who gives a damn if there's "speckles" on a shoe, or it's not OG colorway, grow up. Unbelievable. For all the people actually bash because they've been let down from that specific shoe, this isn't intended for you, but to those who bash and don't have the shoe infront of them, time to grow up gentlemen.

I COMPLETELY AGREE...i dont have a problem with ppl saying they dont like something, %$#+ thats cool...you do you, i do me...but take for example that pistons thread...it is disgusting...you got 1000 comments all saying the SAME CRAP..the same "oh thats ugly"..."garbage"...etc...like why would you even say something that you KNOW someone else has said 50 times already...

A little upset i didnt get them now... But will be very happy i saved my 150 in the future!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nesdude85

Alright so I thought that my shoes were stolen but after a week of "searching and tracing", UPS delivered them today and I was cautiously optimistic about them. I already assumed they were lost and didn't care much for them anymore but they happened to turn up today, which was surprising. Anyways, the package didn't look like it was tampered with, but when I opened up the box and checked out the shoes, I was disappointed. Check out the pictures to take a look at the quality flaws in the cut of the patent leather. I used a red circle to highlight the areas for comparison. The bottom front of the right shoe's cut is WAY off than the left shoe's cut. Also, the carbon fiber is visibly cracked on the right pair as well. I can run my finger down the carbon fiber area and can feel a crack that seems to be glued or filled in with something. The left shoe is just fine. Needless to say, I am disappointed and now I have to front up some money to possibly return it. What do you guys think I should do? I don't feel like paying $150 to keep a flawed pair of shoes. I usually don't care for little flaws, but this is VERY noticeable to me and is the first thing I noticed when I opened up the box. I'm frustrated that I finally got my shoes only to have to possibly return it due to manufacturing defects. I'm not sure where my shoes were for a whole week, but hopefully no one messed with them.

A big thank you to EastBay's rep: Paul. He has been so friendly, kind, and helpful through my ordeal with locating the shoes. He deserves major kudos!!

img1829k.jpg

img1830be.jpg

img1831v.jpg
Funny, mine are the same way. What size are yours?

@awon23

Mine were a size 10.5. What size were yours?

I guess my pair wasn't an isolated incident after all. Did you decide to keep them?

Where's Mr. Niketalk when you need him?

lol I saw these on someone's feet the other day....I just have mixed feelings....I love the XI...but I don't need them in all white...love the look but I KNOW they are going to feel like the damn 09 space jams...(almost hollow...stiff..not comfortable). What kind of experiences have you guys had with the shoe's already? Just want to get a detailed idea on how these feel and durability v.s. previous Xi's

I think these SA XI were definitely made more comfy than the SJ. Maybe its just me.......

Heads up to those planning on balling in these, might want to walk around in them around the house for a while, before using them on court. PL is a somewhat hard.

I just saw a pair of fake Anni. XI's on ebay that look WAYYY better than the ones JB produced
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

I just saw a pair of fake Anni. XI's on ebay that look WAYYY better than the ones JB produced
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah i saw that w/ the cover like the sj's & they had a better shape & pl cut also....... smh jb

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah i saw that w/ the cover like the sj's & they had a better shape & pl cut also....... smh jb
I didnt see those bro. The fakes i saw had the regular fake jumpman box but the thing that got to me was these fakes ACTUALLY had a blue tinted sole!! Are you %&#$%& kidding me!? Really JB? Fakes did a better job in these than JB did.
laugh.gif
 Im glad i overslept on RD

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

He's out trying to get his pedo on with his Vampire crew. You didn't know?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It looks like it's a rap for MR. Niketalk 
laugh.gif

I thought it was only in general, but looks like his pedo ways leaked over to the JB foum 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

He's out trying to get his pedo on with his Vampire crew. You didn't know?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It looks like it's a rap for MR. Niketalk 
laugh.gif

I thought it was only in general, but looks like his pedo ways leaked over to the JB foum 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i saw these on a girls feet at the mall and realized how much better the kids look than the mens

yo im pissed my left shoe is starting to yellow in the back, like the yellow is creeping up the back of the sole, but not on the sides. i'll post a pic in the AM. i love rockin these though, they look soo hott. GS looks soo much hotter though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didnt see those bro. The fakes i saw had the regular fake jumpman box but the thing that got to me was these fakes ACTUALLY had a blue tinted sole!! Are you %&#$%& kidding me!? Really JB? Fakes did a better job in these than JB did.
laugh.gif
 Im glad i overslept on RD
I bought a pair on ebay a few days ago.  I got them for 177.50 plus 10 for shipping.  I thought I got a great deal on them then got to thinking... what if they are fake... How can I tell?

Back
Top Bottom