JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jordunk

copped a pair for 210.00 flat. I must say these shoes are nice in person

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

I paid a buck 30 for mine.

I'm usually not a fan of all white shoes, but I'm actually loving my pair. Can't wait for this bad weather to pass so I can break them out for the spring/summer. Glad I didn't sleep in them.

I GUESS THIS IS AS CLOSE AS WE ARE GET TO THE COLUMBIA'S..NOT THAT BAD IN PERSON THO

These are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 cant wait to get my pair for retail 150.00 flat on tuesday people always have to complain about everything o well good for me 
wink.gif

My connect at Footaction showed me these today.... was very against them until i saw them. Actually look super nice in person. 

i'm flying down to miami this weekend and I'm thinking to pick these up down there. If anyone can help me out and point me in the right direction as to where I can purchase these for retail down there. I'll even be able to jump on a midnight release since I land there Thursday night. Any feedback would be appreciated

Saw em and tried em on. Pretty nice. I haven't been on lately but what happened to the jumpman sign?

how are they gonna put blue tinted soles on the GS sizes but not on the Men's?, smh, just like the varsity VI's with the durabuck for the kids while we get stuck with suede...

So far NONE of my local spots (2 FA's, 2 FTL's, Champs,) know if they're going to be getting these. Less than a week till RD and you still don't know?
mad.gif
How limited are these things!?

Originally Posted by Redrum

how are they gonna put blue tinted soles on the GS sizes but not on the Men's?, smh, just like the varsity VI's with the durabuck for the kids while we get stuck with suede...

JB is just straight messing with us! Yeah even though they are not that great they will sell out cuz it's an 11.

and I don't see the fascination with the XI model, Sure it's a nice shoe but I'd take a III or IV over an XI any day.

Back
Top Bottom