JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

anyone know when they usually restock on eastbay??

yes if i told you though.... I would be SOL. I already have to compete with a lot of snipers. It's not fun seeing dudes take eastbay space jam restocks in less than 20 seconds.lol

i tried every site. at eastbay i had a 21 minute check out time but at 14 minutes it said my size was sold out. then on mdc i was able to add size 11 to my cart but when i submitted my order it told me that size was sold out. then on fnl i got all the way to submit order option and i hit submit order and then it said that size was gone and emptied my cart. i dont have any charges on my cc and i hope i dont get none cause hate waiting for refunds. i already got 2 pair on lock tommorrow morning but i always enjoy trying to cop releases online just for the heck of it. if i would of came up empty handed tonight and then had no luck tommorrow i would of been mad salty but my boys at hoh and hibbett got my pairs for me. congrats to all who copped tonight and good luck to all looking to cop tommorrow.

eastbay submit, 50min wait, nada
FNL, hit submit and waited... timed out.....went back and all gone too.

oh well, just wanted 1 too, on to other things now

eastbay submit, 50min wait, nada
FNL, hit submit and waited... timed out.....went back and all gone too.

oh well, just wanted 1 too, on to other things now

Here we go with the same ol BS. "finishline charged my card" .."i havent gotten an confirmation email"

Damn, Are you guys kids or something? Don't you remember what happens with these companies?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here we go with the same ol BS. "finishline charged my card" .."i havent gotten an confirmation email"

Damn, Are you guys kids or something? Don't you remember what happens with these companies?
No, it's my first time. What happens?

Just got 2 pairs shipped to me from Rock City Kicks out of Arkansas. retail + tax

midnight release

501 660 7888

Originally Posted by VAHustler

yes if i told you though.... I would be SOL. I already have to compete with a lot of snipers. It's not fun seeing dudes take eastbay space jam restocks in less than 20 seconds.lol

come on dogg at least send me a pm...lol...we probably dont want the same sz...i need a 13 or 12..

Originally Posted by VAHustler

come on dogg at least send me a pm...lol...we probably dont want the same sz...i need a 13 or 12..
They will not have a FSR restock, only what they get returned or canceled.

Call daily!!

If you didn't get a confirmation, wait for a while see if you get an email. But more than likely if you didn't get one after the transaction your basically done for. No shoes. They'll hold your money "pending" for like 3 days then you'll see it back in your account.

You guys can try jumpmansneakers.com they have a FSR for 250.00. If you interested I PM me for free shipping code.

good lookin'. i got me a pair on nike.com so i'm not trippin.

and to that punk, %%+$ you.

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Google it.

the +!*+? why can't you just answer the ++*#@$ question?

it was the SJ release, lots of people's card got charged and their orders ended up getting canceled, some even got charged multiple times, i think people got their money back in the end but took those company a while.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I told cats this was gonna be an instant sellout because of how limited they are. Tomorrow will be the same.

That's what I was saying too. Dudes gettin' rowdy now!
laugh.gif

Picked mines up today. They don't run small like the CDP 11's or the SpaceJams IMO. That whatever you call it material inside the shoes feels so god damn good. The smell is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't Stop staring at em.

Back
Top Bottom