JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

http://s.intensedebate.co...s/idc-universal.png?=3); background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: initial; clear: left; display: block; float: none; width: auto; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.3em; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: visible; position: static; text-transform: none; height: 32px; background-position: 100% 0px; ">
Nicki Minaj· 14 hours ago

I have a pair WITH THE JUMPMAN. They are 17 of 25. I'm going to put them up on ebay today, starting bid is $2,500 to commemorate the 25th silver anniversary. The BIN is $17,000 to commemorate them being #17 of 25 in the entire world. DAMN I GOT LUCKY HUH! NICE LIL PAY DAY FOR MA! 

I saw this post on another sneaker site. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THEY SOLD FOR? Just curious.

FYI, my order from NDC shipped today. Just got the tracking and confirmation. Should get it my pair by Wednesday. Peep the email folks who ordered from NDC.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall act like those insole picture thingy's dont come off most shoes

yeah they do, but not after the first wear. it usually take like 5+ good wears to start coming off....

just wondering: how long do you have to return a pair of sneakers to ndc? i know it's 30 days if theyre used. (doesnt pertain to anni XIs)

i was just lookin at the ones with the jumpman.....i really, really, wish i was one of the 25 w. the jumpman on it. i think im just gonna bring on of my pairs to lids and have them sow a jumpman on, like how the sow whatever u want on a hat, ill bring in my SJ;s n have them get in in the exact spot n match the silver color to one online. HEHEHEHEHE then sell them for 1.2 billion hahahaha. I GUARENTEEEEE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TRY AND GET IT PUT ON NOW AFTER I SAID THIS hahaha

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI, my order from NDC shipped today. Just got the tracking and confirmation. Should get it my pair by Wednesday. Peep the email folks who ordered from NDC.
what level of shipping service did you use?  2-day?  overnight?  ground?  Just curious.  I ordered ground and haven't gotten an email yet.  

Originally Posted by FliiMasterJ

17,000 BIN? lol

agreed!  that's insane...hmmm, shoes or a new car?  what would you choose?  
laugh.gif

$17,000 hahaha. She better get rid of them while the hype is is alive. She ain't getting HER price though. Be realistic.

Originally Posted by dubchester

what level of shipping service did you use?  2-day?  overnight?  ground?  Just curious.  I ordered ground and haven't gotten an email yet.  
I got ground shipping and didnt get an email but the tracking number is there when I check the status of my order on NDC. gonna be here on wed
pimp.gif

Hey guys, i've got a pair that I bought from the store that has a slightly bluish tongue... What is the difference between those and others?

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Hey guys, i've got a pair that I bought from the store that has a slightly bluish tongue... What is the difference between those and others?

no diff bro....

I heard some people saying that they are prototypes or something? My manufacturing date ended on 12/2/09 (inside tag)... I really wanted to know if there was really a difference in anything else... it's been kinda bugging me to be honest.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Look what happend to 25th Annis XI after the first wear.......

The Jumpman jumped out of my shoe. C'mon JB. stickers now?

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I passed on these... kinda regretting it now... but that pic is hilarious

ROFL!!! Yo he didnt have to do it like this....

The white 11's are ok in person, but not "ok" enough to stand outside for an hour or so.

These white shoes that have been releasing of lately seem for people who live in Aspen or who live in cold snowing states.
smile.gif
They should of call them the Aspen 11's. Crazy how many white shoes they sell in Aspen.

I really want to see pics of 1 of the 25 or so jumpmans on the 11's. Great deal for those that caught them.

I'm really looking forward to rocking these. I just need to pick up some fresh white tees for the summer and find a nice fitted for them.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

i was just lookin at the ones with the jumpman.....i really, really, wish i was one of the 25 w. the jumpman on it. i think im just gonna bring on of my pairs to lids and have them sow a jumpman on, like how the sow whatever u want on a hat, ill bring in my SJ;s n have them get in in the exact spot n match the silver color to one online. HEHEHEHEHE then sell them for 1.2 billion hahahaha. I GUARENTEEEEE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TRY AND GET IT PUT ON NOW AFTER I SAID THIS hahaha
No because that is very lame 
indifferent.gif

People have been saying that pre-retail versions have a thicker patent leather, blue tongue... Mine were bought on May 1st but do have a light blue tongue, but the patent leather is exact thickness as the Space Jams... Should they be like the SJ or thinner? Someone who bought from Finish Line or Foot Locker let me know.

Originally Posted by dubchester

I used ground. I usually use ground with NDC, as it usually takes only 2 days or so to get my orders.

Back
Top Bottom