JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i cant believe yall would waste your money on these joints
thanks miss suze orman...when we use your own money maybe i'll care.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hermanator4

Originally Posted by GZA73

Damn so now when I buy a pair of kicks it feels like buying baseball cards. Error and variation Jordans! WOW JB!
Maybe JB should release some throw a few OG concords or Cool greys in circulation when they retro them this holiday.

man id crap myself if this came to fruition
Yo, be carefull what you wish for. I been hearing a little micro rumor about how JB will randomly slip some nubuck black/infrareds into the packs that come out in June. Not trying to cause hype (as if it hasnt been there already for these) but just sayin since yall were on the topic.
smokin.gif

Still am I not getting any feedback, guys I really need some help here. I keep hearing the XI's with the light blue tongue were differnt then the May 1st ones. I got mine on May 1st, but it does have a blue tongue. Patent leather is exact same thickness as the Space Jams, tongue seems same to me... what's the deal here?

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Originally Posted by hermanator4

Originally Posted by GZA73

Damn so now when I buy a pair of kicks it feels like buying baseball cards. Error and variation Jordans! WOW JB!
Maybe JB should release some throw a few OG concords or Cool greys in circulation when they retro them this holiday.

man id crap myself if this came to fruition
Yo, be carefull what you wish for. I been hearing a little micro rumor about how JB will randomly slip some nubuck black/infrareds into the packs that come out in June. Not trying to cause hype (as if it hasnt been there already for these) but just sayin since yall were on the topic.
smokin.gif

Man that's ducktales. Some idiot came up with that as a joke. Stop spreading rumors. Even mentioning it will spread it around like a wildfire....

Guess what? I heard a rumor that they will randomly throw in pairs that MJ actually wore in the mix. If you find them, you will get a used, gameworn shoe signed by MJ. Better start lining up now. SMH....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Still am I not getting any feedback, guys I really need some help here. I keep hearing the XI's with the light blue tongue were differnt then the May 1st ones. I got mine on May 1st, but it does have a blue tongue. Patent leather is exact same thickness as the Space Jams, tongue seems same to me... what's the deal here?

Prob got an early release pair? You buy from Nike/FTL/FA/Champs? I wouldn't be surprised if a few mom and pop shops got early release pairs and just used them to sell to people.

Then again, you might have gotten a pair that was pretty much B grade with discolored tongue and JB still threw it in there. I wouldn't be surprised, especially with all the QC issues we've seen as of late from JB...

I picked it up from TAF (The Athlete's Foot), it's a big name here in Cleveland much like Footaction. That's where I buy all my sneakers and they are always top of the line. These are top of the line, quality is amazing, looks perfect... but I have that question about the tongue because so many people are saying differnt things.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Prob got an early release pair? You buy from Nike/FTL/FA/Champs? I wouldn't be surprised if a few mom and pop shops got early release pairs and just used them to sell to people.

Then again, you might have gotten a pair that was pretty much B grade with discolored tongue and JB still threw it in there. I wouldn't be surprised, especially with all the QC issues we've seen as of late from JB...

I saw a guy on youtube that got an early release like 3 weeks ago and he said that they had a blue tint as well. So yeah, either B grades or just the way they did some early releases. I could barely tell though.

Well, the actually sore outter is a very light icy blue tint. When you cover an all-white bottom/silver, it's going to give off that slightly greenish/clear color. I went to Finish Line friday and had the girl peak at the ones they were releasing, everything seemed exact same not even a slight difference, BUT I FORGOT TO LOOK FOR THE BLUE TOUNGE COLOR! I was soo mad when I got home cuz I totally forgot.

I picked it up from TAF (The Athlete's Foot), it's a big name here in Cleveland much like Footaction. That's where I buy all my sneakers and they are always top of the line. These are top of the line, quality is amazing, looks perfect... but I have that question about the tongue because so many people are saying differnt things.

That's crazy, thought they went out of business. We used to have Athlete's Foot a LONG time ago down here, but they were exposed for selling fakes and such. I believe it's a franchise, so the owners can sell what they want when they want. I still remember picking up 3 pairs of the Concord retros in 00 from TAF. Gave the dude cash. He gave them to me 2.5 weeks early lol...

All my pairs (4 pairs) have no blue on the tongue. I did notice that 2 of them were more "blue/green" on the sole than the other two. I was wondering what was going on with them. Then my girl's GS pair has the super blue ice sole. I'd be worried about the blue tongue, but not the sole. I actually like the color of the blue/green sole.

Yeah, there is actually over 100 TAF's in the country, this one is a monsterous place that usually gets the shoes 2-5 days before they hit shelves. What usually happens is since my campus is there, I head up there around 10:30 am when the shipment is coming in and grab what I want since my cousin works there. I'm not worried about fake's, i've been collecting shoes since I was a kid so I know the difference. When I say blue, it's not like an obvious blue... it's more like a very slight myst of blue... you almost gotta look very very close. I know the majority of people who got theres had this blue to theres, but there are also a few that claim they don't, or they can't see it.

By the way, every single store (Foot Action, Finish Line, Foot Locker, TAF, etc.) that sells big name shoes gets their shipment 2-5 or even a week sometimes before they are sold. Just a fact I thought some people would like to know.

Got mine on NTLA last saturday..I wasn't even thinking of buying these. I was there to get a pair of Kobe V on sale, but when the employee told me that they still have a size 10 left.. i have to grab em. BUT.. it turns out to be an impulse buy. I never liked it in person also. I was bitten by the hype. Anyway, I would be returning these later this week.. or exchanging them to 2 pairs of kobe V (if they still have em for $75)

Originally Posted by Tjay

Got mine on NTLA last saturday..I wasn't even thinking of buying these. I was there to get a pair of Kobe V on sale, but when the employee told me that they still have a size 10 left.. i have to grab em. BUT.. it turns out to be an impulse buy. I never liked it in person also. I was bitten by the hype. Anyway, I would be returning these later this week.. or exchanging them to 2 pairs of kobe V (if they still have em for $75)
it makes perfect sense to return them when you could flip them for a profit and get three pairs of kobes
roll.gif

genius yo. let us know when your gonna return them tho so we can be there

Originally Posted by jman219

it makes perfect sense to return them when you could flip them for a profit and get three pairs of kobes
roll.gif

dude, i dont need to do that. Maybe you do cuz you NEED to. Damn resellers. Get a real job, boy.

roll.gif

dude, i dont need to do that. Maybe you do cuz you NEED to. Damn resellers. Get a real job, boy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love noobs...

smh.gif
Jordan Brand forum just sickens me sometimes.

Dude is a stand up guy, while yall are buying this hot mess, hes actually giving some people a heads up that hes returning it.
Hes a grown *#$ man, most people don't need to flip shoes for extra income.

roll.gif

There's people that aren't resellers/hypebeasts in the JB forum?  Tjay, I applaud you 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

smh.gif
Jordan Brand forum just sickens me sometimes.

Dude is a stand up guy, while yall are buying this hot mess, hes actually giving some people a heads up that hes returning it.
Hes a grown *#$ man, most people don't need to flip shoes for extra income.

thanks, man. I posted that hoping to help someone out (in LA area). Giving them a chance to get the shoes they want for retail.. 
I don't get why people need to lecture someone to re-sell because they think they need to. Very sad.

roll.gif

When smart @ss comments backfire...lol...nice comeback. All of us have made an impulse buy, or two, or ten. I'm trying to control myself these days. Only trying to buy what I'll wear. Unless it's a deal just too good to be true.

weird, because most the other stores are enforcing a "no return policy" on these (well in Houston anyway). call around and see.

also weird, people who claim they don't want the shoes seem to always find their size on accident.
eyes.gif

even weirder, someone who likes a shoe so much they would buy two pairs, ends up not buying the shoe at all, instead buys one pair of a shoe they don't like.

eerie when you think about it.

i have admit i didnt like the shoe i whent to a store named eblens with my gilr.she wanted a pair i had seen the mens shoe last teusday and passed.she copped gs size 5y and she asked the sales person if they had a size 11 my size the guy said yes she said ill take it i said y she said its a gift for you so i didnt complain i took it and she also picked up a size 11.5 for her cousin after she picks up the shoes for him he says he didnt whant them so we ended going to the mall around 2:00 whent to footaction and they were people in the mall looking for the shoes no store in the mall got mens sizes so they say so i was talking to a few people they were pissed i asked the what size they wear one guy 10.5 2 of the other dudes said 11.5 and i was like o yeah i got a size 11.5 he said get the f out of here i says for real i got it in my car he said how much you whant for them i said throw me an offer he said 200.00 and his buddy said ill give you 250.00 i said ok i told him to wait for me at the food court me and my girl whent to the car and got the shoes and i sold them for 250.00 so my girl only paid 50.00 for my pair so thats my story so know you can all hate on me yeah i know its a long story but thats how it whent peace
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom