Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Yea...you know what guys?

tumblr_kw5wafVbFO1qzftyro1_250.gif

Hope you NTers get your pair though.

laugh.gif
the gif...will try and get my pairs

its either Valley Fair or Oakridge for me but kinda dreading all the drama on Thursday morning lol... I just hope, when the smoke clears, and the dust settles,,, ill be walking out with my pair 
smokin.gif

All I know is it was stupid thick last year at VF for the SJ release..

its either Valley Fair or Oakridge for me but kinda dreading all the drama on Thursday morning lol... I just hope, when the smoke clears, and the dust settles,,, ill be walking out with my pair 
smokin.gif

All I know is it was stupid thick last year at VF for the SJ release..

^^^
I would go to the mall with most pairs. That would be VF and GM. Last year for the SJ Oakridge was not bad at all but me and my homies pretty much bought up all the good sizes. Thats not happening this year.

^^^
I would go to the mall with most pairs. That would be VF and GM. Last year for the SJ Oakridge was not bad at all but me and my homies pretty much bought up all the good sizes. Thats not happening this year.

I heard there's 600 pairs at NTSF and there doing a midnight release and the whole wrist band thing.

I'm thinking about coming from Sac then coming straight back out here and pulling an all nighter for the Arden release at 5 am.

There was 1,000 pairs of SJ's at Arden last year.

I heard there's 600 pairs at NTSF and there doing a midnight release and the whole wrist band thing.

I'm thinking about coming from Sac then coming straight back out here and pulling an all nighter for the Arden release at 5 am.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

First come, first serve at NTSF

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

First come, first serve at NTSF

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

what time is valley fair or great mall opening for this release? i'm thinking about heading out to one of those malls to try and get them.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

what time is valley fair or great mall opening for this release? i'm thinking about heading out to one of those malls to try and get them.

Checked by downtown Champs, pretty much a wrap with all wristbands passed out already.

Checked by downtown Champs, pretty much a wrap with all wristbands passed out already.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by pogiwun

pics from Serramanila Space Jam XI line last year...

2vnf1c7.jpg

2mhu5xc.jpg

14o0snb.jpg

25tkzuo.jpg
You sure that's not the line for American Idol tryouts?
laugh.gif

hahaha real talk tho huh, last year during the space jam release out here in Sac they shut it down and peeps had to come back in the am due to people getting crazy an @#$+ haha i ordered mine online, but imma have to wait in line cuz i barely got mine SJs last year...I just hope the weather is good
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by pogiwun

pics from Serramanila Space Jam XI line last year...

2vnf1c7.jpg

2mhu5xc.jpg

14o0snb.jpg

25tkzuo.jpg
You sure that's not the line for American Idol tryouts?
laugh.gif

hahaha real talk tho huh, last year during the space jam release out here in Sac they shut it down and peeps had to come back in the am due to people getting crazy an @#$+ haha i ordered mine online, but imma have to wait in line cuz i barely got mine SJs last year...I just hope the weather is good
eek.gif

its gonna be hectic. i remember +*#$ hit the fan at bayfair when they came out the first time. i barely got my pairs.
ohwell.gif
goodluck everyone.

its gonna be hectic. i remember +*#$ hit the fan at bayfair when they came out the first time. i barely got my pairs.
ohwell.gif
goodluck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom