Jordan XI first impressions vs. 13 years later...

xi's are str8 doo doo. whether they be in 1995 or 2095

1r6g77.jpg

21en94.jpg

The first time I saw them I didn't really know what to think. A part of me thought they were ugly. But then one of the commentators explained that Jordanhad been fined for wearing the #23 jersey and the shoes. While explaining they showed a close up of the shoes. They instantly became my favorite pair Jordansof all time. The black and red colorway made it official. The XI is the greatest shoe ever made.

i hold down over 5 pairs of breds and 1 royal /blue i love these Xi they feel great lots of air, the colorway are always fresh and when people see u wearingthem now uhhh day be like damn that so 01 OG style ahhaah always space jams will be supper supper fresh in my books, u gotta love allllll the colorways besidesPINK snakes unless ur a women

did not like em as much. i mean great bball shoe. i do remember seeing em at first and not excited. it was new at the time and i do remember that it sat on tehshelves until jordan came back strong.

but to me, aj 3-6 are untouchable. i mean can not be touched. just me.

my first impressions were that they looked like tuxedo shoes,,,i didnt like them at first but then they grew on me. i wanted a pair and couldnt find any at allanywhere

ive been in love with the shoe since the first time i laid eyes on them!!! i still think they are the nicest and cleanest looking jordans!!

Back
Top Bottom