Jordan XI first impressions vs. 13 years later...

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

It was the same way were im from. When the bred's came out that's when everybody went crazy in my area. I remember people getting robbed and jump for the bred's but the concords moved slowly.

That's how it was around here, too. Some punks beat the %#$& outta my boy for his. Not cool
smh.gif
. The shoes are still
pimp.gif
though.

had my first pair in 8th grade! i remember stepping in mud at a party and wanted to kill myself for the stupidity, my mom tried to wash them but they werenever the same
mad.gif

The concords sat on shelves forever around my way.

13 years later,

mine are still basically sitting on the shelf !

i was in high school when they came out... i remember thinking they looked like shoes for ballroom dancers, but the were still better than the IXs and Xs....then when i saw the white colorway, it was a wrap....

wanted em but couldnt afford em because i wasnt a spoiled high school kid... my parents werent gonna pay that much for kicks i was gonna wreck... cuz back thenkids hooped in jays... HARD... its a fact look it up

the XI's are nice but they are not really the best looking shoe out of the whole signature line but for comfort i would say the best has to go with theXII's whenever i put on a pair of XI's it just doesn't feel as comfy as the XII's, anyone know what I'm getting at?

I remember starting to see them around since 1996. They looked like no other sneaker, and were definitely popular in NYC, but I recall people being more intopennys at the time. I was kinda young, I mean I knew what Jordans were but the concept of a $100+ sneaker was above me.

Now, I'm passing on the cdp. It's lame...the quality will be wack in some way. I know it. They will not look the same....

Hmm I was younging back then..but remeber seeing them in otha kids feet n was like damn those is tight

bought a very beat up pair of all white 11 lows from a Junior when I was a fresh in HS for 40 bucks. Only thing I could find that I could afford. Now i cantwait to finally get some og 11's

I REMEMBER WHEN THE BLACK N RED JOINTS DROPPED....AROUND SAME TIME/DAY 2 PAC ALL EYEZ ON ME DROPPED....GOOD TIMES...KATS WAS COMMING BACK 2 SCHOOL WITHBOTH..LOL

I remember I saw the Black/White ones and I went to Footlocker on my lunch hour almost every day to see them. Couldn't afford them back then though. Tomake a long story short.... My wife bought me a X-mas present and I knew they were the patent leather J's and when I opened the package it was theWhite/Carolina ones and I was pissed. I thought they were ugly......Well, my taste for the patent leather changed pretty quickly after that point. The XI'sare my ALL TIME Favorite J EVER. I probably won't be getting the CDP though. I'm too old to be standing in line.

I remember I saw the Black/White ones and I went to Footlocker on my lunch hour almost every day to see them. Couldn't afford them back then though. Tomake a long story short.... My wife bought me a X-mas present and I knew they were the patent leather J's and when I opened the package it was theWhite/Carolina ones and I was pissed. I thought they were ugly......Well, my taste for the patent leather changed pretty quickly after that point. The XI'sare my ALL TIME Favorite J EVER. I probably won't be getting the CDP though. I'm too old to be standing in line.

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

my first pair of 11's will be the cdp, i honestly think space jams are ugly, concords on the other hand are clean as hell
umm spacejams ugly??
are yu high?lol

Back
Top Bottom