Jordan XI Golf - Concord + "Safari" Bred

Capture+_2019-02-13-08-55-14.png

:frown: damn got the Jordan 1 access. Got the reserve for the Chicago's and white cements, thought I'd get lucky with these

Last edited:
Wonder with this early access... whether or not these will be more plentiful than the WC3. I wasn't able to get those and the resale is crazy for those.

Got me a reserve on a size 13! I had a 12 in the bag but had an issue checking out. When finally checking out they were sold out.

How did i not get access for these. I always get access for the golf shoes and I buy them everytime. I really want these. Guess its up to Friday now

Nike+ didn’t even send me my notification. But I just checked the app and I did have the reservation anyway. Was able to cop my reserve size 10 just a few mins ago. Now if my in-store hook up works on Friday I’ll be all set

Seems like people should be able to eat better than the WC3 based on how many of us are getting the Nike+ pre-reserve

Wonder with this early access... whether or not these will be more plentiful than the WC3. I wasn't able to get those and the resale is crazy for those.

Early access was also sent out with the white cement 3. That’s how I picked them up.

Allotment is probably the same for the 11’s? I know some golf stores are only getting one or two in each size. Same as the 3’s.

Fyi:
Nike with the quick shipping notice for the early access Jordan XI Concord Golf from this morning.

So Friday, online Roger Dunn, Golf Galaxy, PGA Store, any other sites? Also 7am (Pacific Time)?
I can't remember for the WC3s, which I failed miserably and had a spinning wheel of death for the whole day lol

Before I got my invite, I was checking around different websites. Golf Galaxy says 7 am (Pacific Time). TGW never got back to me but my guess is everywhere is going to be that time because that’s when Nike will have theirs on sale.

Before I got my invite, I was checking around different websites. Golf Galaxy says 7 am (Pacific Time). TGW never got back to me but my guess is everywhere is going to be that time because that’s when Nike will have theirs on sale.

I tried looking around too - can't seem to find the release screen for these on nike or golf galaxy.

Didn’t get the shipping email but just checked my account and they shipped.

Exactly. Wasn't an email but an app notification to check acct. Still pretty fast. So much stuff next days so one site less worry. Good Luck going for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom