Jordan XI Golf - Concord + "Safari" Bred

I don't think the early access reservation for these are gonna happen. It would've gone out by now to give folks time before they expire at 3p/5p/7p, not that they would've lasted that long anyway. Looks like they're only gonna be sold on NDC since I haven't heard of them being available anywhere else so get ready to take Ls on Friday! :rofl:

It has been a really expensive year for me and J's....and now this? I want two pairs of these...1 to actually play in and one to hold onto.

I don't think the early access reservation for these are gonna happen. It would've gone out by now to give folks time before they expire at 3p/5p/7p, not that they would've lasted that long anyway. Looks like they're only gonna be sold on NDC since I haven't heard of them being available anywhere else so get ready to take Ls on Friday! :rofl:
I think the Early Access can still happen on these. The Early Access on the concord ones didn’t happen until Noon EST. I recalled exactly because of what was happening that day for me personally. Let’s hope it happens. If not, good luck to us all.

Early Access didn’t happen for me as I received Early Access for the Light Bone Air Jordan 11 instead. Buckle up for the drop tomorrow morning!

Only got them on 1 account, was hit with payment issues on my other account. But glad to get a pair. No confirmation yet, hope its ok.

Attachments

• Jordan Golf.jpg
    Jordan Golf.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 44
What a cluster. App didn’t update when tweet went out, tried to follow the twitter link and it was already sold out when page loaded. Any retailers getting these?

Payment Errors like Travis. Incredible. :lol:
Did not expect that for a "golf" drop. Was trying to grab for my friend..:smh:

PO

Last edited:
IVE NEVER MISSED ON A GOLF RELEASE! Except on this one... payment errors left and right- what a joke. I can only contribute the issues to the crazy amount of advertising of the link 5 minutes before the release.

I don’t understand the whole payment error thing that keeps happening on Nike’s website. This happened with the Travis Scott Jordan’s and then magically 30 minutes later they were restocked. I know for a fact every payment method I use with Nike is ok and I am using one phone, one account, and zero bots but still have this issue with more popular releases

I can't believe i hit, I had it open on my desktop and App, but the App never updated. But I hit it as soon as it went live on the desktop. And it said you are in line, after about 5 min it said you got it!!!

Payment Errors like Travis. Incredible. :lol:
Did not expect that for a "golf" drop. Was trying to grab for my friend..:smh:

PO
Same here. I am going to keep tweeting .@Nike to highlight what a joke they are. Terrible. 2019 and still can't get their **** together on release day. I encourage others to do the same if you got the payment error message.

Back
Top Bottom