Jordan XI Golf - Concord + "Safari" Bred

Any more sizing reviews? Seems like the consensus is .5 up. Still watching StockX and trying to pay less than 350.

Any more sizing reviews? Seems like the consensus is .5 up. Still watching StockX and trying to pay less than 350.

I would say you will be fine with .5 up. My TTS is 11.5. I ordered an 11, 11.5, and 12 and the 12 fits nice. The 11 was cancelled so I never got to try it but it would have been small. I still haven’t received a shipping confirm for the 11.5, so I’m thinking it will be cancelled shortly. I have no complaints on the 12, it is not noticeably long.
These are very comfortable too. I have the 3 and 13 golf versions and these are more comfortable to me.

Thanks man. My TTS is 11.5 as well and I have been looking for a 12 so I am gonna stay on that path. Appreciate the info.

1/2 size up is good if you wear a regular Nike or athletic sock which are usually thicker. By using a thinner sock such as dress sock or a no show, you can get away with TTS.

My shoe has loosened up after 4 rounds already.

Hope this helps.

Fairways and greens :lol:

Did you think it was a little tight in the toe box when you first wore them? What areas do you feel them loosening? Thanks!

My shoe felt fine, actually perfect, in the toe area when I first tried them on.

For me, loosening occurred, mostly in the width, as I transfer my weight when I swing like most golfers. It loosens up.

You can also take out the insole if it’s too tight in the toe area or if it feels snug. Play a round in it and see how it feels. It should give a little.

If you go 1/2 size up and it’s too big, you can get a thicker insole.

For those that find these shoes too tight, what have you done or what are you going to do about it?

i have to return my Air Max 1 golf shoes, they're just too narrow. I refuse to go up a 1/2 size.
I'll be sticking to 360 boosts. Concords look good though

very tempted to think these are an april fools joke... if not, they should've used the free sole instead of the react

I dont think so because they're part of snakeskin/masters pack. I'm naively hoping again they won't be desired by the resellers

New colorway. Denim golf shoe?!?

Attachments

• 7A47A977-E5CD-4DD0-8B2A-FCA1EF2981BD.jpeg
    7A47A977-E5CD-4DD0-8B2A-FCA1EF2981BD.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 43
Really don't understand the denim. On an 11 low. On a golf shoe. Did MJ wear his extra wide fit jeans to the course or something?

Back
Top Bottom