Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

It's pretty much a formality with every annual December Jordan XI release with them being mass produced. It was like a no-brainer for most of us before that post was made.

The only thing most of us are concerned about is the accuracy of the shade of blue on the finished product of these.

This article describes what to expect with the finished product.

Here's a snippet of it:

"This latest iteration of the Air Jordan 11 Retro Legend Blue is said to be a mash-up between the original Columbia and the 2014 Legend Blue. That means we can expect the shoe in its original shape, complete with higher-cut patent leather. The main difference is that Legend Blue accentuates the sneaker in its usual places instead of Columbia Blue. Besides that, this Air Jordan 11 Retro will be as true to the 1996 release as possible."
This is shameful that they can’t deliver on the Columbia. I read somewhere it was changed because Columbia university was no longer a Nike school at the time the legend blue was produced therefore they couldn’t use the name/color. Now that Columbia university is back wit the swoosh this shouldn’t be an issue. These shoes cost too much money for them to not to be able to get them right.

I think y’all are overreacting about the name of the color :lol:

The 2014 pair and the lows from a few years ago only had messed up outsoles, the jumpmans and the tongue tag were the the correct shade of blue. They just seemed to have an issue getting the outsole color correct.

1708443036239.jpeg

I think y’all are overreacting about the name of the color :lol:

The 2014 pair and the lows from a few years ago only had messed up outsoles, the jumpmans and the tongue tag were the the correct shade of blue. They just seemed to have an issue getting the outsole color correct.

1708443036239.jpeg

Wonder if it’s possible to tint/dye these soles 🤔

I’ve always wanted this pair but couldn’t do it because of the outsole

Soo it's pretty much going to be the 2014 version with the higher patent cut, and Jumpman facing the correct way....?!? Nawl....im straight

Back
Top Bottom