Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

Same here. Share the details fam.
Sorry, everyone, for the delay.

Yeah, Duraclear is a varnish that basically puts a layer over your soles and prevents them from turning yellow. I do two coats (but don't overload it.)

My IE lows from 2003 made it about 15 years before they started to show their age. My 2010 Concords still look pretty new after a decent amount of wears. I do paint the bottoms but that's probably an OCD thing because it is still better than nothing, but walking is going to scrape that layer off. Getting the sides (basically any of the areas visible when someone is standing) will keep them looking fresh for around 10 years (at least). It's a whole lot nicer than wearing those goofy shields on the bottom of your real soles.

For XIs I use the satin varnish.

Last edited:
I would rather them release these instead
Screenshot_20240110_164725_Instagram.jpg

Sorry, everyone, for the delay.

Yeah, Duraclear is a varnish that basically puts a layer over your soles and prevents them from turning yellow. I do two coats (but don't overload it.)

My IE lows from 2003 made it about 15 years before they started to show their age. My 2010 Concords still look pretty new after a decent amount of wears. I do paint the bottoms but that's probably an OCD thing because it is still better than nothing, but walking is going to scrape that layer off. Getting the sides (basically any of the areas visible when someone is standing) will keep them looking fresh for around 10 years (at least). It's a whole lot nicer than wearing those goofy shields on the bottom of your real soles.

For XIs I use the satin varnish.

Good looking out man. :nthat:

Pics of any of the kicks you mentioned?

May give it a try on my concords.

Good looking out man. :nthat:

Pics of any of the kicks you mentioned?

May give it a try on my concords.
I'm at work so I don't have a current picture (I can grab it later tonight - if I remember haha,) but here are comparison pictures that I took when the Concords released in 2018.

I mentioned I use the satin version, which adds a tiny bit of shine to them, but what I like more is that also makes them even more translucent. The pictures might exaggerate it a little bit...it's close but not quite as shiny in real life as it appears in the pictures. This is after 8 years of wear on the 2010s (though I clearly take care of my shoes and I have a ton of them, so it's not like they were an everyday shoe.)
1704993239021.png

1704993253849.png

I'm at work so I don't have a current picture (I can grab it later tonight - if I remember haha,) but here are comparison pictures that I took when the Concords released in 2018.

I mentioned I use the satin version, which adds a tiny bit of shine to them, but what I like more is that also makes them even more translucent. The pictures might exaggerate it a little bit...it's close but not quite as shiny in real life as it appears in the pictures. This is after 8 years of wear on the 2010s (though I clearly take care of my shoes and I have a ton of them, so it's not like they were an everyday shoe.)
1704993239021.png

1704993253849.png
Does this in anyway alter the traction’s grip?

Last edited:
It funny how alot of folks saying no on the down low they will be the first one to go pick them up and then start say stuff like man I need the double or triple up smdh.

Or, just hear me out, we'd take those but ultimately want these first. Just saying..

Back
Top Bottom