Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

dam JB 175.00 , u pimpin dudes now?

But seriously what choice do you have ?

Dont cop and see the whole world rockin em, I cant.

I'm not believing that anything is a "sample" unless i see a hang tag with info/size tag that actually SAYS sample on it.

$175
tired.gif

thanks for the info MarcSJ08
pimp.gif
i'll finally have some space jams
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at the price, now i'll only be able to get 4-5 pairs

Originally Posted by The J Collector

If one day I stopped collecting J's, it's not because I gave up on Air Jordan's. It's because Michael Jordan gave up on his loyal fans.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AGREED ^^^^ IM DONE STOCKING J's , I checked on some of my d.s. pairs and there yellowing ,I hate that s*!t more than just about any f**kin thing <<------------>> random I know ,but im just heated as h3ll about the yellowing on d.s. J's, i keep them in a dark ,dry ,cool, smoke free room, and still they yellow ,, I got 2 bottles of sea glow ,that s*!t is a pain in @ss to use , but it sorta works, but not on the plastic on 8's ,

Does wraping them in saran wrap prolong the process ??????? Can someone honestly confirm a prevention method ???
I dont need no answers like ""GOTO THE Jordan maintance thread"", just tell me what works for you ,,
throw me a pm and help a fellow nt'er out.......peace .............
frown.gif

I Actually Tried Sea Glow On Some Retro Colombias That I Have..The Soles Were Too Yellow And It Did Help.. But The Process Is Lengthy And Rather Annoying WithThe Smell And What Not.. As Far As Prevention Is Concerned.. Stash Em Away Forever And Hope For The Best Lol

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by rossh123

why so much
Because they can. I would pay $175 for these before I would pay retail for 6 Rings or 2K9s. If you don't have a pair it's a steal.
No its not a steal. The quality is nowhere near that of the OGs

175.00 is too much... unless there is some crazy new sole that wont yellow then NO for now...

lol so that means my grade school size will be $110 hopefully $95 like the true flights

Oh my lord..@ that price..but these will definitely b copped x2 as long as they aren't as cheap as the CDP XI's..

people are complaining about 175 now but come december i know dudes will be rioting for these

Thanks MarcSJ08! only way you could have possibly gotten those samples this early is if you were (pic)
24w8wna.jpg

I can only assume the higher price for this retro is because JB will make it a quality made shoe and will want to cover costs.. as long as they're madewell the price is okay with me. And if so i will buy 3x's my size and 1 pair baby Space jams

175 is steep, but i dunt even care. im copping at least two. thanks to the OP, i hope this os official. get us more info and pix when ya can.

quickstrinke? dam it no shops in my area has a quickstrike account... I couldn't even get the bred 1 straps... guess i got to pay resellers price
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom