Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Quickstrikes suck. JB and I are not on the same page. Thanks for leaking this pic, MarcSJ08.

Even with the 175 price tag. We all know everyone is gonna cop
1) Everyone was all over the XX3 for 185 and these are XI's
2) They are Jordans
3) Why not buy a pair and sell a pair pay for your own shoes with resell

^^^No, not everyone will be copping. These are QS, which means Tier 1 and Tier 0 accounts only. Meaning long lines, camp-outs, and tons of disappointment. Sofar, JB has stuck to their word that retros will be harder and harder to get. I'd rather they not release these at all if they're not gonna be GR.

$350 easy
pimp.gif
i just need to know time cause i already know the places, iunderstand that jb been down on the quality side but i am still thankfull that us who didn't get to cop in 01 and are now drooling over other peoples pairwill get to cop, were going foward things aint going never be the same unless us the consumers stop buy to prove we demand quality when we pay our money and iknow in this day and age that aint happening cause people aint made the way they were used to, to protest against what we dont want and to no settle for less"we have become a nation of cowards"
laugh.gif
, just lets appreciatewhat we get

Dec 09
pimp.gif

omg why are you guys complaining about the price
i have seen people paying $230+ for the cdp xi's alone.

i'm just happy there coming out

Just my theory.... You raise the retail price (these are gonna be $175) and resellers are less likely to load up on them and you will be able to find your paira lot easier (like the countdown packs for example)

laugh.gif
For that price they better put something in there like double stackedzoom and a quickstrike? That would defeat the purpose of the high price tag to offset resellers.
laugh.gif

im actually surprised to see "JAM" on the tongue. you cant put anything past jordan brand now days..

now lets wait and see if theres a 45 on the back
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom