Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

i cant wait.. this will make my third space jam...giddy up
pimp.gif

This will be one of the biggest NT post thread every since i been a member...more hype than the purple foamposites

Originally Posted by bdis1986

how the hell all three of ya'll post back to back with color buttons
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif

where can I find one?

-bdis-
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: why won't your statment under spoiler show...I thought it showed if someone qouted you
grin.gif
nerd.gif

$175 isnt that bad for retail...you know these will be hitting $300 for the cats that couldnt cop during retail.

I am just excited to see the Space Jams back again!

Originally Posted by ccarba

$175 isnt that bad for retail...you know these will be hitting $300 for the cats that couldnt cop during retail.

I am just excited to see the Space Jams back again!
indifferent.gif

$175? pretty sure they I bought concords and Coolgreys for $125...40% price increase..thats a big jump

Originally Posted by MiAs23

This will be one of the biggest NT post thread every since i been a member...more hype than the purple foamposites

Not to say that these won't be hyped, because obviously they're already moving quickly on the hype train...but I seriously doubt there will be morehype for these than the Purple Foams.

Foams are quality shoes, always have been, hopefully always will be. These 09 Spacejams will sell out very well, I have no qualms in saying that, but morethan likely JB will screw up the quality and we'll be getting CDP style XI's again.

I rather pay $175 for the retros like the XIs than $150-$200 for all this new nonsense(2009s and hybrids)
laugh.gif

looks like it will be another long night in December waiting for these to drop early morning.....it was a long night the night the eggplants dropped if any ofu were up for that an the CDP 11/12. It was kinda fun though people was clownin

I can't even begin to imagine how many people will try and get more than 1 pair so that they can resell it to make up for paying that $175.

wait guys, we haven't seen any pics yet. For all we know it could be ALL patten leather and solid sole!

175's a lot. but if they come out. & u want em, get em. cuz i guarantee theyll be like 300 online.

Back
Top Bottom