Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

rel8tive - What is in your avy?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay $300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.
exactly, people debating this need to read my post a few pages back, I basically weighed it all, and this is only gonna screw us over now, and in the long run
Jewelzm3: "It seem like you're one of the very few with some common sense in here.Ohh if the price is $200 I'll buy or I don't care if the quality is *!+#*% I'll buy hahhahah. That's why Jordan Brand love you guys. "

Exactly. It's a shame that most people on here don't see that. Why let a company like Jordan Brand walk all over you? There is no reason people should have to pay that much money to get some shoes that they like. JB's prices are unreasonable. This is just ridiculous. People are so materialistic and will pay whatever amount it takes, but money is tight right now. Don't fall into their trap. If they try to sell stuff at unreasonable prices, they should suffer.

i've been saying this for years! the jordan brand has been playing ALL YA'LL for fools n majority of you guys still don't get it. u guys really can't look pass the schemes they be throwing at ya'll? are you guys so blinded by what your friends and buddies are wearing that you have to shell out $300 on a pair of classics and a pair of crap that no body wants? have fun paying 175 for this, more like $200 after stores jack up the prices. is it me or did jordan brand deliberately plan the rubber sole so ya'll can keep buying a brand new pair? hrmmmm..somethin to think about.

OH I WILL TRUST ME
GIVE IT UP.....IF U AINT BUYIN EM THEN DONT.....U AINT GONNA CONVINCE ANYBODY TO NOT BUY EM......WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS WORKS .....QUIT COMIN IN HERECRYIN.....I'M JUST HAPPY THESE DROPPIN AT ALL. ...U NOT SAYIN ANYTHING WE DONT ALREADY KNOW....AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO HERE THAT SH*# WE KNOW THE DEAL.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay $300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.
exactly, people debating this need to read my post a few pages back, I basically weighed it all, and this is only gonna screw us over now, and in the long run
Jewelzm3: "It seem like you're one of the very few with some common sense in here.Ohh if the price is $200 I'll buy or I don't care if the quality is *!+#*% I'll buy hahhahah. That's why Jordan Brand love you guys. "

Exactly. It's a shame that most people on here don't see that. Why let a company like Jordan Brand walk all over you? There is no reason people should have to pay that much money to get some shoes that they like. JB's prices are unreasonable. This is just ridiculous. People are so materialistic and will pay whatever amount it takes, but money is tight right now. Don't fall into their trap. If they try to sell stuff at unreasonable prices, they should suffer.

i've been saying this for years! the jordan brand has been playing ALL YA'LL for fools n majority of you guys still don't get it. u guys really can't look pass the schemes they be throwing at ya'll? are you guys so blinded by what your friends and buddies are wearing that you have to shell out $300 on a pair of classics and a pair of crap that no body wants? have fun paying 175 for this, more like $200 after stores jack up the prices. is it me or did jordan brand deliberately plan the rubber sole so ya'll can keep buying a brand new pair? hrmmmm..somethin to think about.

OH I WILL TRUST ME
GIVE IT UP.....IF U AINT BUYIN EM THEN DONT.....U AINT GONNA CONVINCE ANYBODY TO NOT BUY EM......WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS WORKS .....QUIT COMIN IN HERE CRYIN.....I'M JUST HAPPY THESE DROPPIN AT ALL. ...U NOT SAYIN ANYTHING WE DONT ALREADY KNOW....AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO HERE THAT SH*# WE KNOW THE DEAL.

lol...blinded ##$ fool. i ain't stopping ya'll from copping, just trying to show ya what the deal is with jordans. don't get me wrong, i used towear jordans alot, but then i realized that kinda crap they be pullin so i decided to stop supporting the brand. by all means, if you have the loot and wantthe shoes that bad then go cop it nothing wrong with that, but if u just a hypebeast with nothing else in mind but what your friends are wearing then itbecomes kinda sad.

good release tho, haven't seen sjs in ages ever since i sold my retros like 3-4 years back.

If this is true, no one is getting holiday gifts from me, because I will spend every nickel on coppin' a dozen pairs...

yo its bout to be on I don't want a sparkling toe box but if they relase them like that, they still gone be on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom