Jordan XI

CDP's just came out last year. I doubt JB will release the same cw a little over year later. If anything, they should drop the concords.
laugh.gif
@ this guy,some people crave attention.

By playoff XI's I mean the Bred's, I didn't see a rumor section or I would have put it there. I was just as suspect as you guys are about what dudetold me. I am just throwing it out there guys.

Originally Posted by oaillon708

I REALLY DOUBT THEY RELEASE THE BRED 11s AGAIN!!

JB released the Blk/Red 1's with the strap this past year, then months later, release the DMP pack with those same Blk/Red 1's, minues the strp.

Also, they are re-releasing the OG White/Black/Red IX's again in the summer of 2010, even though, we just saw them in the CDP, and in 2002.

So JB is very unpredictable.

FrenchBlue has a point wit the BLK/RED 1s, but this dude just posted a thread with a random question without a source or any update.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

FrenchBlue has a point wit the BLK/RED 1s, but this dude just posted a thread with a random question without a source or any update.

At this point, everything is all speculation
indifferent.gif

Although 99.99% of this is ducktales, I would not mind getting a pair, without the hassle of it being packaged with another shoe.

Bring it on JB.

What is this Bred yall mumblin about?

The Playoff XIs are the Black/Reds, and no they are not coming out. Closest thing might be a Concord release but don't even count on that.
Why would they release them 2 years later after the CDP?

NO Joke man, I remember a few years ago when kids first started with the "bred" this and "Bread" that, I tried my best to get them tostop that, tno no avail
tired.gif

I'm still in disbelief that 95% of ya'll didn't even know what the playoff XIs were.

Did ya'll not remember what colorway Mike wore in the playoffs? Black/Red.....

I guess that's what happens when err'body starts calling them breds.

Wouldn't mind them dropping by themselves, but not for $175 or I'll stick with my 2001s.

only thing I can think of is the concords...if he said all stars then he meant the white carolinas....they need to bring those back in june and the cool greysin december and I am one happy camper!!!! lol

Originally Posted by cnoriega

What is this Bred yall mumblin about?

The Playoff XIs are the Black/Reds, and no they are not coming out. Closest thing might be a Concord release but don't even count on that.
Why would they release them 2 years later after the CDP?

NO Joke man, I remember a few years ago when kids first started with the "bred" this and "Bread" that, I tried my best to get them to stop that, tno no avail
tired.gif

i remember that whole "bred' talk..sum Nt'ers really were bothered by it..

They are not going to release this, there hasnt even been a rumor in the real sneaker community, HOH needs to hire employees that have sneaker knowledge notjust some kids trying to get a discount so they can buy "hip" shoes to wear with their skinny jeans, SMMFH
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom