Jordan XII Red Taxi - May 18, 2024

JB gives us a lot of variety when it comes to the xiis. I just don't see the big deal honestly. They're different enough to stand out from the taxis. No one has a problem with JB whoring out the color toe blocking on the 1s.
It really is not a big deal. Just some conversation. But you got me there on the 1s. That shoe has been tossed up too many times.

JB gives us a lot of variety when it comes to the xiis. I just don't see the big deal honestly. They're different enough to stand out from the taxis. No one has a problem with JB whoring out the color toe blocking on the 1s.

This. But those 12s aren't it. To minor of a change to charge another $200. As for the 1s, they can put those in the vault for another 20 years and it will be ok to me. They really have ran through the colors on those to the point it's just ridiculous.

It really is not a big deal. Just some conversation. But you got me there on the 1s. That shoe has been tossed up too many times.
Although I understand the frustration of waiting on OGs you really want(Black tongue fire red Vs, Columbias) I think we have to remain cognisant of the fact that JB has a fine line to tread on regards to keeping the OGs "fresh" if that makes sense. Giving us too much in too short of time could backfire. We got the playoffs last year and we're getting cherries this year. I think JB is just playing it safe with OGs, within the last 5-6 years we've gotten some great OGs as well as retro+ colorways imo. I have no idea why they're taking so long with retroing taxis again but I feel like after the cherries, it won't be too long before we see em again.

Although I understand the frustration of waiting on OGs you really want(Black tongue fire red Vs, Columbias) I think we have to remain cognisant of the fact that JB has a fine line to tread on regards to keeping the OGs "fresh" if that makes sense. Giving us too much in too short of time could backfire. We got the playoffs last year and we're getting cherries this year. I think JB is just playing it safe with OGs, within the last 5-6 years we've gotten some great OGs as well as retro+ colorways imo. I have no idea why they're taking so long with retroing taxis again but I feel like after the cherries, it won't be too long before we see em again.
Don’t forget Obsidians too. Why not release 03’ Flints? In reality no one outside of this board is buying XII, XIII, or XIV right now. So why don’t they try another model? I’m actually surprised they’re not pumping out more IXs and Xs because prices are up on most models and most of us are looking forward to Powder Blues more than anything. The last X released outside of a collab was Oct 2019 (Seattle). From a manufacturing standpoint IX and X seem pretty easy to make so why not pump them out and give us a break on 12-14 (unless you’re dropping OGs or retros from the early 2000s). Shoot, even prices are up on XVs.

Let’s take a look at everything they teased us with since releasing the 2013 Taxis or prior to them releasing 2022 Playoffs.
Black Taxi (2022)
25 Years in China (2022)
Golf Taxi Low (2022)
Hyper Royal (2021) (W)
Utility Grind (2021)
Dark Concord (2020)
CNY (2019)
Reptile (2019) (W)
Reverse Taxi (2019)
Wings (2019) (W)
Triple Black (2018
Playoff Lows (2017)
Neoprene (2016)
Master (2016)
Wings (2016)
PSNY (2015)
And now add this and whatever else 🙄

Let’s take a look at everything they teased us with since releasing the 2013 Taxis or prior to them releasing 2022 Playoffs.
Black Taxi (2022)
25 Years in China (2022)
Golf Taxi Low (2022)
Hyper Royal (2021) (W)
Utility Grind (2021)
Dark Concord (2020)
CNY (2019)
Reptile (2019) (W)
Reverse Taxi (2019)
Wings (2019) (W)
Triple Black (2018
Playoff Lows (2017)