Jordan XII Red Taxi - May 18, 2024

Nobody is serious about buying these. Especially at retail. You gotta be drinking sink water if you think these are the move
Me:

giphy (7).gif

It’s not that these are ugly because they’re not. It’s the principle, really. As I think I stated before, I’m just going to wait for the actual Taxi’s. They already got my money from the Royalty’s so I have no problem exercising some self control on these.
I don’t even regret buying the Royalty bcuz it’s like a championship edition in my eyes. This red Taxi I don’t have a problem passing on. If I can get a pair for a hundred bucks, sure. I’ll only buy for super cheap.

The cut on these reminds me so much of the low cut cut patent leathers it makes me wanna vomit. The shape somehow looks way worse than the red/whts. Maybe it’s the color blocking of the jumpman panel that accentuates just how badly they ****ed up the mudguards. These look like some horrific fakes.

The cut on these reminds me so much of the low cut cut patent leathers it makes me wanna vomit. The shape somehow looks way worse than the red/whts. Maybe it’s the color blocking of the jumpman panel that accentuates just how badly they ****ed up the mudguards. These look like some horrific fakes.
See you on release day brother

GkF5DKs.png

Back
Top Bottom