Jordan XII Royalty - November 13, 2021

Definitely not a huge fan of these. Did just notice these are mostly well under 300$ on GOAT though still a month until release. Might be cheap.

They tried to remix the Taxis and ended up with the Uber 12's :lol:

In all the way.
Time to retire these bad boys
20190513_110108.jpg

Last edited:
With this edition I feel like they added what didn’t need to be, and lack what the original gave in detail. Number one, the black and gold carbon fiber. Second, the lack of red on the Jumpman toe and heel tag. Third, adding extra gold here and there to consider it “Royalty”.

I think the “Masters” are better and didn’t even want those either.

These aren't even that much over retail on GOAT now. 230$ in my size with a while before release still.

Wonder if people just don't want these lol.

Yes. 12s rank near the top with 1s as basically indestructible
Maybe I got a bad pair, but I bought some Flint 12s off eBay for like $90 bucks probably 3-4 years back. The uppers were super clean, but the shoes just fell apart one day while walking to work. Most likely was a reglued pair, but can't second this opinion.

These aren't even that much over retail on GOAT now. 230$ in my size with a while before release still.

Wonder if people just don't want these lol.

I’ve never used GOAT, but $288 for a 13 is very tempting.

The red Jumpman ain't there, the red 23 ain't there. The heel tab is clearly different. The letters on the tongue different. This is what one of them fakes sites from 02-04 would come out with. Just a lower level product.

Retros period aren't even the same sneaker and look like fakes compared to their OG release.

These are the DMP XI's to the concords

Back
Top Bottom