Jordan XIII Obsidian - September 18, 2021

Waitlisted on Champs….

error on FTA
C2CF1C98-A858-4ABD-A0D0-2BCC098BF3B5.png

I won on ftl with no headstart! I stopped using headstarts cause I lose full headstart anyways but I still wanted these.

Nice! I should’ve done the same.. ironically, one with no head starts (FTA) won right by my house. I put points on Champ, and it was the furthest away (prob 45 mins away). Then FTL also let me off waitList with no hs. :lol:

Unfortunately, It would never happen for something I’d be willing to buy multiples of.. :smh:

W on FLX. First win since Jordan 11 Jubilees.. Definitely feeling like there's no interest. Glad I can cop issue free.

IDK....

The only GR I have missed on all year was the UNC 1s. (But traded for a pair and then hit on my third try for the double up) and yesterdays 11s. (Almost no stores got them because of the hurricane in houston) I was wait listed on all three but got through on one. The other two pairs I'm passing on are hold backs from friends who work at different stores.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it hasn't been this hard on a non screwed up release for me all year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom