Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

I'm on the fence about doubling up on these. One of 5 or so J's I might wear enough to need 2 pairs

Will probably decide around the time based on my money situation, quality, and other release dates. Def in for one and I have a ds pair on deck.

I actually remember when these originally came out in 1998 because they were released on the weekend of WrestleMania XIV, on the Saturday before that event specifically.

I remember when I first saw Michael Jordan wear them in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game at Madison Square Garden.
1653865496455.png
Glen Palin-Rice with the Nauticas lol

Who bought this crap

There were more than 1 model? Lol

1654202901436.jpeg

1654202842015.jpeg

Both low PEs were tough. I remember always looking for them while he was playing. My fav XIII is probably the Flints then Playoffs and the OG.

Glen Palin-Rice with the Nauticas lol

Who bought this crap

There were more than 1 model? Lol

1654202901436.jpeg

1654202842015.jpeg

I ain't trying to derail this thread with this crap since you posted it, but they sure were crap.

I actually remember seeing these Nautica shoes in magazine print ads. I don't think they ever had TV commercials. Perhaps they didn't have the budget, especially if they had to compete with larger and more established shoe companies in the late '90s.

I believe Glen Rice was the only NBA player signed to that brand.

I can't recall seeing these shoes in stores despite seeing Nautica clothing in them throughout the '90s.

I never realized there was more than one model until you posted it.

I ain't trying to derail this thread with this crap since you posted it, but they sure were crap.

I actually remember seeing these Nautica shoes in magazine print ads. I don't think they ever had TV commercials. Perhaps they didn't have the budget, especially if they had to compete with larger and more established shoe companies in the late '90s.

I believe Glen Rice was the only NBA player signed to that brand.

I can't recall seeing these shoes in stores despite seeing Nautica clothing in them throughout the '90s.

I never realized there was more than one model until you posted it.

Dillard’s department store in my mall had a whole Nautica section…They had running shoes and dress shoes as well…Only reason I remember is because I checked them out when I went to get my All Star 13’s off layaway and the worker was having issues finding my pair in the back :lol:

These are a legit double up pair though…

Back
Top Bottom