Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

I think Nike did right and produced more than enough to cover the demand.

Now no ****ty resellers jacking up the price.
Nobody taxin the homies.
No having to wade through captchas and then sit for minutes while your size sells out.
Nobody like “I wear a 9 but I just grabbed an 11 cause thats what was there”.
No missing out on restocks.
No getting charged $22 for shipping only to wait for 2 weeks.
No worry of having to buy from a sketchy site that might be fakes.
No having to buy from overseas and paying extra.
No looking at pictures of jackasses standing in front of 38 pairs for clout.
No screenshots of cook groups or bot multi purchases.

So if anybody says “these are sitting”, despite the clear, clear demand and people talking about coming out of “retirement” just to pick these up - no.

Nike seems to have made a clear choice here and produced big enough numbers to cover demand. And I’m glad they did.

Nah, these sitting. These kids don't care about no 13s. They dictate whether or not a shoe is gonna sit or not

This is an age 30 and over shoe. Which is cool. Every sneaker don't need to be sought after by everybody

Enjoy the fact that something you want is readily available, and don't rationalize

Nah, these sitting. These kids don't care about no 13s. They dictate whether or not a shoe is gonna sit or not

This is an age 30 and over shoe. Which is cool. Every sneaker don't need to be sought after by everybody

Enjoy the fact that something you want is readily available, and don't rationalize
Nah fam, SNKRs and NDC already sold out in most sizes.

SNKRS still has some sizes available

B6921313-45C3-4402-BC79-ADA69A2BA267.png

Never ordered from lapstoneandhammer before. Any chance they will cancel the order or pull some kind of shenanigans?
Just ordered from GBNY too with the $15 off code. Thinking of cancelling the lapstoneandhammer order.

Back
Top Bottom