Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

SNKRS has been showing me live since December. I haven’t missed
B82FE553-1A8B-48C6-BA38-7BBCAAC0748A.jpeg

Fairly smooth process through FNL. I was able to use my $20 reward. Used klarna payment and had $5 reward from them. And used Rakuten for 10% cash back. I know Jordan’s are usually excluded from Rakuten but if you email they usually let you slide. Now I’m going in store, DSG to pick up just in case FLN pulls something funny 😅. I’ll probably end up returning the DSG pair of the fnl one comes through…

Taxes are a MFer….with all those rewards still came out to be $207ish 😩

And I agree with everything Public Enemy Public Enemy stated above…this is how all OG retros CW should be released.

Good luck to all that are still working on picking up a pair

Will be picking up my pair tomorrow after doing weight training at LA Fitness. I have to admit this is my first pair of 13’s since the originals were released. These rehashed version will never compare to the originals but that won’t stop me from enjoying them while I consume my weekly Saturday half dozen donuts, lunchtime burger from Red Robin, Wetzel’s Pretzel for a snack, and Cinnabon packed for take out. I’ll walk around for an hour to burn a few more calories before my dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I plan to fit this into my schedule prior to watching the NBA All-Star Saturday night festivities. I’m anticipating a lackluster dunk contest per usual but the three point challenge should be entertaining.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom