Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Heads up ordering from Creme321, they take forever to ship, they are legit though.
Not all the time. Ordered my Silver Bullets on the 11th delivered on the 14th...

Screenshot_20230219_003349_Shop.jpg
Screenshot_20230219_003412_Shop.jpg

Had a chance to try on 11.5's from shock drop. These things are boats. I'm normally a 11 TTS, and there are several retros I can wear comfortably at 11.5. These aren't it. There's about an inch of room in the toe. I haven't had this issue since the 2019 Infrared 6's. Oh well, looks like these are going back to Nike after UNC 5'S and reimagined 3's.

Last edited:
Still hunting for a 12.5/13.
Appreciated.

So these look like they sold out on all the major websites or at least for now, are they still sitting in stores or did they sell out there too?

Annoyed I didn’t get through on Snkrs today. I’ll just have to wait for all the random restocks

I suggest trying to rush to a Foot Locker or Champs today since it will be the day after the release date because something like this should be available for first come, first serve with the remaining pairs. These look like they were plentiful and your size should be available if you go to a spot earlier in the day.

If you really want them, I wouldn't take a risk waiting to go to a store after today.

You should be in the game with first come, first serve if you live in a big city based on my experience living in L.A. But I really don't know about smaller cities.

kungfu koala kungfu koala , you really should rush out if you still want these because sorry loser resellers try to target/hoard size 13 and up to resell them at a jacked up price because quantities for those larger sizes tend to be lower. Sizes 10 to 11 tend to have higher quantities because those are common sizes.

Probably pulling up to the Nike headquarters like DX did to that WCW event

But will he roll up in a jeep like how they did?

Cool, I wear size 10.5 myself as well. We're in the common size boat.

Mine went straight to feet and I wore them all day. Very comfy as expected from a 13 (they run slightly big but not enough to size down), and the leather is very soft to the touch. These are a notable increase in quality compared to other 13’s from the last few years. And the shape is near perfect - no banana toe on these they are nice n sleek like the 98’s.

Had a chance to try on 11.5's from shock drop. These things are boats. I'm normally a 11 TTS, and there are several retros I can wear comfortably at 11.5. These aren't it. There's about an inch of room in the toe. I haven't had this issue since the 2019 Infrared 6's. Oh well, looks like these are going back to Nike after UNC 5'S and reimagined 3's.

Word up! I chose a 12, and they are bigger than expected. I chose an 11.5 in the Flint's, and those feel great. I'm a true 12, but should've went with my gut feeling on the 11.5.

Word up! I chose a 12, and they are bigger than expected. I chose an 11.5 in the Flint's, and those feel great. I'm a true 12, but should've went with my gut feeling on the 11.5.
With the sizing of 13's, I noticed if they have leather side panels they run slightly big, if they have the mesh 3m side panels they run more tts.

Back
Top Bottom