Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

Once these sellout online in a blink of an eye, the resell just going to go right back up

Social Status will have these on saturday also... Imagine that
laugh.gif

I was fortunate to have been in town for work earlier this week.  Marcus Jordan was very down to earth, signing so many pairs on opening day. Thank you Trophy Room.

Sneakernews saying NDC will drop them.

Unless you were lucky enough to make it to the grand opening of Marcus Jordan’s new Trophy Room sneaker boutique this past Monday to purchase a pair at retail, you probably aren’t too keen on paying the current resell prices for the limited edition Air Jordan XX3 in black and gold. Limited to only 5,000 pairs, you can’t really blame the resellers for posting them up at $500+, but luckily, we all have at least one more chance to own the shoe at its retail price before resorting to the inflated secondary market. The Trophy Room Air Jordan XX3 drops tomorrow at select Jordan Brand retailers, and online at Nike.com, so don’t forget if you’re trying to grab a pair. Good luck!

Sneakernews saying NDC will drop them.

Unless you were lucky enough to make it to the grand opening of Marcus Jordan’s new Trophy Room sneaker boutique this past Monday to purchase a pair at retail, you probably aren’t too keen on paying the current resell prices for the limited edition Air Jordan XX3 in black and gold. Limited to only 5,000 pairs, you can’t really blame the resellers for posting them up at $500+, but luckily, we all have at least one more chance to own the shoe at its retail price before resorting to the inflated secondary market. The Trophy Room Air Jordan XX3 drops tomorrow at select Jordan Brand retailers, and online at Nike.com, so don’t forget if you’re trying to grab a pair. Good luck!
Wen I went on nikestores Twitter they said they wouldn't drop them

Please PM if anyone knows of any stores carrying these in Los Angeles. I doubt I have a shot anyway bcuz I don't have any connects with the boutiques.

Some people saying that are dropping online then I hear that that aren't dropping online lol!

These are the types of releases that irritate me bcuz if Nike doesn't drop them I have basically no shot. The boutiques are usually shady. I was hoping for at least a Nike.com release.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 1h1 hour ago
"@fiasco_brand It won't be on our site. That Air Jordan XX3 will only be available at Trophy Room. Anything else we can help you with?"

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 1h1 hour ago
"@fiasco_brand It won't be on our site. That Air Jordan XX3 will only be available at Trophy Room. Anything else we can help you with?"

Good grief.

Even Marcus posted on Twitter they would be online. I wonder where then..unless they were scrapped. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom