Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

I don't get how a shoe that was limited to 5000 is supposedly getting released in so many places.

I don't get how a shoe that was limited to 5000 is supposedly getting released in so many places.

Spots got a few pairs. Tier 0 boutiques. 5,000 can appear large if you break it up to 20-50 pairs a store. But, trust they are limited. When sites sell out in 1 min, resell prices will jump up again. Nike hasn't even twitted a release. If so, they may do the surprise drop like the red October's or white ovo 10's

Yea he was the main guy running things. Marcus was just by the front talking to people and signing things. Cool dude that was pretty blunt about things. I asked if there was anything other than the blacks and he put his arm on my shoulder and said "Fam, there ain't nothing you'd want. French Blues and Concretes but any head already grabbed those and a reseller can't make no money." Got a laugh out of that. He asked where we were from and I told him Jacksonville. He started to say something then stopped and said he couldn't. We busted his balls and he finally came out with that he owns Social Status/APB and he's opening a store in Jax in October. Looking forward to that. Jax doesn't have anything like that. One resell shop but I can beat his prices on eBay most of the time. Having a true boutique to grab at retail will be strong. Later I was talking to Marcus and he referred to the guy as his mentor, which was cool.

He opened one in Jersey too

Spots got a few pairs. Tier 0 boutiques. 5,000 can appear large if you break it up to 20-50 pairs a store. But, trust they are limited. When sites sell out in 1 min, resell prices will jump up again. Nike hasn't even twitted a release. If so, they may do the surprise drop like the red October's or white ovo 10's

We get it, you think resale will be high.

Idk if I woulda wanted him signing the bottom of my shoe though, or any part of my shoes
I've had sneakers signed before as a memorabilia. I was actually planning on wearing this. Now, I'm hesitant and I might just put  this on display. 

Looks like Oneness sold everything local first. I don't think they'll be taking online orders for these.

Looks like Oneness sold everything local first. I don't think they'll be taking online orders for these.
That sucks called nicekicks in Austin apparently they're doing their release next weekend ... Couldn't get details of its a stand in line or raffle release

Back
Top Bottom