Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

Less? Or, more limited? The Finales were 529 pairs, correct? 23 in 23 stores. This white/gold pair is officially the most limited XX3 out there. Prices may come down for a sec, but I think eventually, they stay up, just based on the numbers.

More limited

Prices are dropping faster than I thought.

Stealth's are priced higher in my size [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Saw winning bids of 380-400 on eBay for the black ones today and it was said to be in stock still at Trophy Room?

Saw winning bids of 380-400 on eBay for the black ones today and it was said to be in stock still at Trophy Room?

Yea, they still had plenty. Went back again today and picked up 7 more pairs for people in other states for retail.

I don't think people realize how many pairs 5,000 really is. Plus its a XX3, not a "classic" model in the eyes of most "sneakaheadzzzzzz".

I will admit, retail is a little OD on these, but they are worth it to me. Personally, I think of the XX3 as one of the best looking Jordan models.

Got my pair at UNDFTD LA yesterday. only the first 8 of us in line wanted to Trophy Room's.. rest of the crowd there for the 12's.

Damn!!...wish i was near the store looking online on ebay but these prices are crazy for a 9.5

I might cave in and take the trip this weekend, if they have my sz i will be weak and cop
mean.gif

Last edited:
I think I saw you today NYCPosite because I remember the Chi 23s, I was wearing Glow Futures, white dude.

Yea I was rocking the red tank top/ tech fleece shorts and the chi xx3.

I don't think I noticed anyone when I was there lol. My bank froze my card because of the 1200 purchase at a store I never used my card at before today.

Had to threaten them that I would close my account if they didn't reactivate my card

Lmao just now seeing this but did you have the anti social hoodie on? If so I was standing right next to you and was the one who told you about creme....lol my bad man wish I would of seen this sooner
yeah that was me haha, nice to meet you man.

Back
Top Bottom