Jordans- Real Leather

so I came in this thread and someone claims the tongue of the 13s are made of plastic..
and that 80% of Jordans use fake leather..

..seriously?

some of you think that just because a shoe doesn't feel soft its not real leather. There are varying qualities of leather just like anything else, but tonques made of plastic?!

leaving the thread now
tired.gif

so I came in this thread and someone claims the tongue of the 13s are made of plastic..

..seriously?

some of you think that just because a shoe doesn't feel soft its not real leather. There are varying qualities of leather just like anything else, but tonques made of plastic?!

leaving the thread now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

..seriously?

leaving the thread now
tired.gif

I can 110% guarantee you that the stuff used on the tongue of the 2010 Flints is not genuine leather of any kind or treatment. It's completely synthetic. And it has nothing to do with how soft it feels.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

..seriously?

leaving the thread now
tired.gif

I can 110% guarantee you that the stuff used on the tongue of the 2010 Flints is not genuine leather of any kind or treatment. It's completely synthetic. And it has nothing to do with how soft it feels.

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

And it has nothing to do with how soft it feels.

what about the quality on the Yeezys? i read and hear they have super quality and real soft. Comparing the leather, each company has their own place to get it from and each place has their own way to process it so every shoe has different type of feel to it instead of feeling all the same.

Remember the article of MJ saying he asks for the most quality in leathers? And he also said he wanted the best quality and the lowest prices, haha low price and high quality pretty much canel each other out so who knows what the shoes are made of anymore.

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

And it has nothing to do with how soft it feels.

what about the quality on the Yeezys? i read and hear they have super quality and real soft. Comparing the leather, each company has their own place to get it from and each place has their own way to process it so every shoe has different type of feel to it instead of feeling all the same.

Remember the article of MJ saying he asks for the most quality in leathers? And he also said he wanted the best quality and the lowest prices, haha low price and high quality pretty much canel each other out so who knows what the shoes are made of anymore.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No one on here knows #@#@.

All Jordans are made with REAL cow hide which in fact is REAL LEATHER.

False. They also source from vendors who produce synthetic leathers that they use to make shoes with.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No one on here knows #@#@.

All Jordans are made with REAL cow hide which in fact is REAL LEATHER.

False. They also source from vendors who produce synthetic leathers that they use to make shoes with.

Who really cares if its leather or not? hell, it can be pleather... people will buy it.. some jordans like the KOs were made out of canvas and people still copped them.. so it really doesnt matter what its made out of.. 3M mesh, etc

Who really cares if its leather or not? hell, it can be pleather... people will buy it.. some jordans like the KOs were made out of canvas and people still copped them.. so it really doesnt matter what its made out of.. 3M mesh, etc

People
I have update for you all

Jordan 5 low Dunk From Above has a mix of real and synthetic leather

The tongue indeed is plastic (pleather), toebox mudguard is plastic (pleather), the rest of the body is real leather.

Jordan X Charlotte is "full grain leather" but it feels more like full grain pleather.

Those charlotte X are straight up plastic

Those V lows were nice I owned them but not worth anywhere near the retail price

Reactions: PJS
I don't know if the 2015 Oreo 4's are real leather, but damn are they comfortable and soft 

I don't know if the 2015 Oreo 4's are real leather, but damn are they comfortable and soft 

Not all soft are real leather.

Cyber Monday 3s & True Blue 3s both are "high performance leather" despite Cyber Monday 3s are soft.

Sound like pleather to me.

Back
Top Bottom