Josh Freeman is the NEXT GREAT QB.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

High top gumby fade?

retrocuts_052_1.jpg

Only Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick and Ben Roethlisberger had a higher passer rating than Josh Freeman this year at 95.9. He did so with two rookies starting at wide receiver, an undrafted rookie at running back and a bunch of rookies and practice squad guys besides Donald Penn finishing the year on his offensive line. He's already back in Tampa watching game film and training. He's organizing his own offseason workouts with all of his receivers. Because of the blackout rules in place, most people didn't get to see what a special season this was in Tampa. I've been a Bucs fan for 15 years and I can't say that I've ever been this excited for next season. There's something truly special brewing in Tampa and I hope the rest of the world gets a chance to see it next year. As someone who watched every minute of every Bucs game this past season, there's no quarterback in the NFL that I'd pick to lead our team over #5.

image.axd

Mike+Williams+Josh+Freeman+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+O47C8K2Q6UTl.jpg

Only Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick and Ben Roethlisberger had a higher passer rating than Josh Freeman this year at 95.9. He did so with two rookies starting at wide receiver, an undrafted rookie at running back and a bunch of rookies and practice squad guys besides Donald Penn finishing the year on his offensive line. He's already back in Tampa watching game film and training. He's organizing his own offseason workouts with all of his receivers. Because of the blackout rules in place, most people didn't get to see what a special season this was in Tampa. I've been a Bucs fan for 15 years and I can't say that I've ever been this excited for next season. There's something truly special brewing in Tampa and I hope the rest of the world gets a chance to see it next year. As someone who watched every minute of every Bucs game this past season, there's no quarterback in the NFL that I'd pick to lead our team over #5.

image.axd

Mike+Williams+Josh+Freeman+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+O47C8K2Q6UTl.jpg

I like his game. But it's kinda tuff when your the 3rd best QB in your division.

I like his game. But it's kinda tuff when your the 3rd best QB in your division.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by LB510

would you call Ryan better?
i dunno if i would
Ryan has NEVER had a season as good as Freeman had last year and he has an elite receiver and RB to play with.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by LB510

would you call Ryan better?
i dunno if i would
Ryan has NEVER had a season as good as Freeman had last year and he has an elite receiver and RB to play with.

Freeman will definitely be a top 10 QB in the league next season. After that? Top 5, and no I'm not kidding. Really, really hard to sack, extremely smart, great arm, and motivated. Has every intangible a team wants.

Freeman will definitely be a top 10 QB in the league next season. After that? Top 5, and no I'm not kidding. Really, really hard to sack, extremely smart, great arm, and motivated. Has every intangible a team wants.

Him and LaGarrette gave me so much hope for the future of the Bucs with how last season played out. Still pissed they missed the playoffs with that record, but I dont see why they cant be the top team in the division next year (assuming they keep playing at a high level). Just hope these guys are good enough to get us back to the promised land.

Him and LaGarrette gave me so much hope for the future of the Bucs with how last season played out. Still pissed they missed the playoffs with that record, but I dont see why they cant be the top team in the division next year (assuming they keep playing at a high level). Just hope these guys are good enough to get us back to the promised land.

Back
Top Bottom