Juanita gets a third of MJ's wealth for their divorce settlement

no wonder the xxiii's are going to be so expensive...
laugh.gif
true

In NC it's almost common knowledge that Mike married her b/c she got prego. I've heard they are still cool though.

this is probably the reason why all those retro packs will be releasing next year...unless that plan has been dropped (haven't entered JB forum in ages).

son even had to walk on at Illinois...save MJ, give son a scholarship...MJ really should have spread his seed on Sheryl Swoopes before she went to the otherside...kids would have been something and could have been mightier than Lebron.

I'm sure Mike was no angel, but the proportions of the payoff is unbelievable. I think it's fair decision overall, but something does still bother meabout it. Everytime there's a high profile divorce, the guy ends up losing so much more in proportion to what the other partner contributed to. The lawsare not in the favor of men. They are completely antiquated and unfair.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i don't understand why she is entitled to all that money.

we get married + i make a lot of money = we get divorced, you get a lot of my money?

that is bogus.

Three Kids raised while the G.O.A.T is out playing ball and knocking off stray%### over a 17 year period...
Yeah.... she is good for it
roll.gif

Plus... its not like Juanita came on baord for 4 years or something...
wink.gif

He should've known better. M is my dude, but she was a groupie and a jumpoff who had made her rounds in the Bulls locker room long before M got to Chicago.When it got passed to him, he unfortunately fell in love and went in there Yogi.... Being the good country boy that he was, he married her....

Back
Top Bottom