JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent the last week dropping by the Foot Lockers/Champs/Footactions in my area. Here are the results :D
happy.gif

^^^Nice to meet you in LA solesupreme. From one of the many SA heads...
Team AM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

I really want the jrod 2s but I can't find them anywhere locally :\
ohwell.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Quote:
are YOU serious?

he is far from a good ANYTHING. only backpackers can stand to listen to his music, and most just listen so they can say they are 'down' with underground rap.
now By the hairs of my chinny chin chinIMO Doom is good thats just IMO and i think alot of other people think the same and thats why they gave him a shoe. Doom has been around for since the early 90s except he went by Zev Love X back then. and i dont have to listen to doom to say im down with the underground!

as for J Dilla his music is really cool too i think he definitely deserves a shoe to be done after him.

Lebron IIs... Wow.
Air Max BW Clerk? I wish I picked those up.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Those are some sick BW's up there....and the J-Rods are really starting to grow on me
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

good job posting up won't do.

i guess to each his own when it comes to backpack vs mainstream I'm down with both

"Mainstream or Underground, away team, home town
It boils down to the facts: Wack is wack
Camby can't hold Shaq, and a party ain't a party if
you don't bring a sack
Or your own 12-Pack or this 12 on the wax"
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

SW00SHnSTRIPES, nice pickup on the Air Max Pluses. Too bad they butchered the retro so bad. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Otaku
TEAM CARCURUS

Damn, those Dunks are at footLocker? not bad.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Man those V's are icey as hell SS..... :wow:
eek.gif

I see you wear a 12 also....Hmm. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Let me know if you plan on letting anything go.. :D
happy.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

I'm usually to lazy to post but I decided to finally post. Not everything I purchased, but everything readily available for a pic :lol:
laugh.gif
266682996.jpg
266682984.jpg
building the gundam this week, can already tell it'll be tough :\
ohwell.gif
and you can't see it, but the gucci-style tee says "you're only as good as what you steal" :lol:
laugh.gif
that shirt and the one to the right cost me 90 each :smh:
smh.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Quote:
he is far from a good ANYTHING. only backpackers can stand to listen to his music, and most just listen so they can say they are 'down' with underground rap.
:smh:
smh.gif
9107reaching_out_for_kim2.JPG
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom