JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAn i need my ppls to come thru with the mf dooms.... nice pickups, im still waitin for mine to drop in the mail hahahahaha (cinister laugh), lol :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
4 $ale Sz 11-13 Infrared Vi, 99 Bred IV, Stash Air Max 95, Footscape Woven Hybrid, Slvr Box SBs Laser IV and MORE!!!!

In the past three pages, three things caught my eye...

1) Sole Supreme - I always thought you were just a Jordan head... Cool to see different pickups...

2) DJ Booduh - I see Visvims in 12, didn't think they go that up, so there's hope for me to get one!

3) The UW vans... Nice!

I thought those were "Futura" Sk8 Hi's at first, Dope either way.........

Yo Joe, (haha, hence his name) Dope Storm Burst Fam............

Hmmm, Dooms, idk, told myself, "no more dunks, no more dunks" might have to cop, Doom fan as well.

Peace.

Cris1.

owyang, nice pickup on the gazelles.

DuzeyOne, nice pickup on the yesterday's future sk8 hi's... my size too :tongue:
tongue.gif
i wouldn't mind a pair!

Thanks for all the comments guys...

@ FongStar:
Yesterday's Future is UnderWorld's own skate team. They were sponsored by Vans, and so Vans decided to make a shoe for them. They are limited only to Canadian Underworld stores. I think they're only one in Vancouver, and another in Montreal. There is only 240 of these shoes produced, and each shoe comes with a Yesterday's Future DVD showcasing the team. Hope that answers your question. BTW, if any of you guys know anyone from Vancouver BC, the girl that sold me the shoes told me that they were released 2 days ago, and only sold 20 pairs. Not too many people know about these, so I'm sure there will be a bunch left still.
-DuzeyOne

Thanks Duzey, Pete, Cris for the info. They got my man Grant Patterson in the DVD. The dude is dope and his nollie front foot late flips are crazy.

Peep the vid:

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Quote:
damn sure hurts to listen to that dude.

I think he's dope. Its nice to hear someone go outside the box, no? Danger Doom wasn't good... Doomsday? What's your favorite cd right now?

I know its redundant but I live in L.A. and to see kids the age of 12-18 rocking these...hell even grown @#%$ men from 19-above say its part 2 of the fantastic four pack makes it hard to fathom what has happened since the days of '01 when people bought shoes cause they liked them and not because of the hype.

Oh well...nice dooms all.

^^^^I don't think your on the same page......Doom=wack rapper
Quote:
Its nice to hear someone go outside the box

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I always thought (well...for ATL peoples) that Outkast did the "out of the box" thing perfectly......especially with ATLiens and Speakerboxxx. Doom I just don't get and even some Dilla stuff. I just think it's the pressence of their voice.....it's just not appealing.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^ i can agree with you on his voice.. definetly not appealing

as far as dilla goes.. i don't see any problem with him
Cocaine Cowboys.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom