JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by mustbefire

I haven't scratched my SB itch for about six years but I might just relapse on these.
thats when a lot of people stopped as well, thats when they last were true SB dunks
nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-06.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-07.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-04.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-01.jpg

c98f7f334bf0c81b3ae23448038853e2.jpg

SN/NSB

Originally Posted by mustbefire

I haven't scratched my SB itch for about six years but I might just relapse on these.
thats when a lot of people stopped as well, thats when they last were true SB dunks
nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-06.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-07.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-04.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-kixfiles-01.jpg

c98f7f334bf0c81b3ae23448038853e2.jpg

SN/NSB

these are looking better with every picture that i see. hopefully it wont be hard to cop a pair from my local shop.

these are looking better with every picture that i see. hopefully it wont be hard to cop a pair from my local shop.

First SB I've liked in a while. Clean, simple shoe. I will cop if it isn't a nightmare. I'm done with camping out/getting up early/going out of my way to get shoes.

First SB I've liked in a while. Clean, simple shoe. I will cop if it isn't a nightmare. I'm done with camping out/getting up early/going out of my way to get shoes.

These are nice! I got 2 pairs of 09 Jams so I'm coo of them personally, but I will be trying to copp these for my bros bday. Made some calls around my area and not too many people know about these. I found two spots so far but they don't even know for sure that they will be getting them. Crossing my fingers I can get a pair!

These are nice! I got 2 pairs of 09 Jams so I'm coo of them personally, but I will be trying to copp these for my bros bday. Made some calls around my area and not too many people know about these. I found two spots so far but they don't even know for sure that they will be getting them. Crossing my fingers I can get a pair!

much better pics (thanks cerrito)- Im gonna go check these out to see how they feel (look like they'd be stiff and loud/squeaky)- if theyre nice, I'll scoop one sz 13 to wear at work

much better pics (thanks cerrito)- Im gonna go check these out to see how they feel (look like they'd be stiff and loud/squeaky)- if theyre nice, I'll scoop one sz 13 to wear at work

These are a must cop for me I need at least to these gotta last me for a long time gonna grab as many as I can

These are a must cop for me I need at least to these gotta last me for a long time gonna grab as many as I can

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, these are a MUST. Haven't bought a pair of SB's in like 3 years.

A lot of people have been laying off SBs cause the cws aren't appealing or for whatever reason. But I can see that these for sure are bringing some people back. The main problem is that Nike's upcoming dunks aren't like this, once these drop the dunks go right back to being ehh. We'll see. Nike SB NEEDS to be consistent with its cws. They have been "off" since 06. Pretty sad that brand could go from being the %%*% to being whack just in one year, 06.

Thanks chamwilljam, yeah those pics are real nice, I don't know if I'll cop though simply because of my experience with the faded denims, they fit too narrowly. I'm worried the same issue will come up on these. I wish Nike never changed the dunk fit. They always have to go messing around with stuff and thats why a lot of things have been messed up across all product lines.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, these are a MUST. Haven't bought a pair of SB's in like 3 years.

A lot of people have been laying off SBs cause the cws aren't appealing or for whatever reason. But I can see that these for sure are bringing some people back. The main problem is that Nike's upcoming dunks aren't like this, once these drop the dunks go right back to being ehh. We'll see. Nike SB NEEDS to be consistent with its cws. They have been "off" since 06. Pretty sad that brand could go from being the %%*% to being whack just in one year, 06.

Thanks chamwilljam, yeah those pics are real nice, I don't know if I'll cop though simply because of my experience with the faded denims, they fit too narrowly. I'm worried the same issue will come up on these. I wish Nike never changed the dunk fit. They always have to go messing around with stuff and thats why a lot of things have been messed up across all product lines.

Damn im really feeling this shoe! Gunna try and pick up two pairs, hopefully online prices wont be to high.

Damn im really feeling this shoe! Gunna try and pick up two pairs, hopefully online prices wont be to high.

Back
Top Bottom