JUMP ATTACK

Joined Apr 26, 2005
i know everyone is talking about P90X as a workout program, but has anyone ever tried JUMP ATTACK, to get in shape and to jump higher? the program that wasmade by tim grover, trainer of michael jordan and other nba stars.

Joined Jan 26, 2009
Well after seeing that kid Fresh dunk today just gives me more motivation to dunk also... Only 5'9 but can only cap the backboard

Joined Jan 4, 2009
Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Well after seeing that kid Fresh dunk today just gives me more motivation to dunk also... Only 5'9 but can only cap the backboard
Dam you read my mind...

I'm only 5'7 but i can touch the rim...

I've always wondered if i worked on my legs could i dunk...

Im def interested in that jump attack, somebody LET US KNOW IF IT WORKS.

Joined Feb 23, 2006
yes it works, but you have to be ULTRA dedicated. it will take you about 6 weeks to notice results if you are doing it correctly. eating goodand sleeping well are really important when using this program. good luck!!!!!!!!

Joined Jun 14, 2006
Originally Posted by lynchpin33

yes it works, but you have to be ULTRA dedicated. it will take you about 6 weeks to notice results if you are doing it correctly. eating good and sleeping well are really important when using this program. good luck!!!!!!!!
Wow.... 6 weeks of hard work? How many inches have been increased in your vertical jump after taking the program?

Joined Apr 26, 2005
shouldnt be that hard if you have a trainer and someone to watch what you're doing and making sure you follow the rules.. it's so much harder to staymotivated all by yourself.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now