JUMP ATTACK

i know everyone is talking about P90X as a workout program, but has anyone ever tried JUMP ATTACK, to get in shape and to jump higher? the program that wasmade by tim grover, trainer of michael jordan and other nba stars.

71mlx1.jpg

Well after seeing that kid Fresh dunk today just gives me more motivation to dunk also... Only 5'9 but can only cap the backboard
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Well after seeing that kid Fresh dunk today just gives me more motivation to dunk also... Only 5'9 but can only cap the backboard
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dam you read my mind...

I'm only 5'7 but i can touch the rim...

I've always wondered if i worked on my legs could i dunk...

Im def interested in that jump attack, somebody LET US KNOW IF IT WORKS.

yes it works, but you have to be ULTRA dedicated. it will take you about 6 weeks to notice results if you are doing it correctly. eating goodand sleeping well are really important when using this program. good luck!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

yes it works, but you have to be ULTRA dedicated. it will take you about 6 weeks to notice results if you are doing it correctly. eating good and sleeping well are really important when using this program. good luck!!!!!!!!

Wow.... 6 weeks of hard work? How many inches have been increased in your vertical jump after taking the program?

shouldnt be that hard if you have a trainer and someone to watch what you're doing and making sure you follow the rules.. it's so much harder to staymotivated all by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom