June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

2582j44.jpg

OG Bordeaux VIIs ... beaters, still good for $5 plus shipping
tongue.gif

Is cannondale still using the CAAD aluminum tubing and propietary BB. Their bike were superfast and light but harsh as hell on the 4$$. I just remember MarioCippolini twisting and torquing his cannondale when he used to ride for the SAECO team. Going at breakneck speeds on the the last 500 meters for a sprint inthe TOUR.
I've digressed. Nice bike and SIDI's( too narrow for my foot )

LeBron-a-thon: Dunkman 5 lows
322782664.jpg

322782682.jpg

thanks to fellow NTer cjohnson85 i copped theses from ebay. took them only a week to arrive in sweden, im happy with that.

154157e960f48a93c7ef6c8df8824ddb1040f72.jpg

That Pup Up There Is ADORABLE!!!..........I've Got 7 Little Ones Of My Own Running Around

*Mail Lady Showed Up To The House With These Today
glasses.gif
...... I KnewThese Were In Good Condition But When They Showed Up In What Seems To Be DS Condition I Was [Mike Tyson Voice] VERY ECSTATIC [/Mike TysonVoice].......To Top Things Off...... $145 Shipped
pimp.gif

*Bonus Pics:
(OG Playoff VII Familia)

(Bords And Playoff's Down......Hare's And Olympics To Go)

Also Copped This Fitted For My Hares:

Originally Posted by T21D

Is cannondale still using the CAAD aluminum tubing and propietary BB. Their bike were superfast and light but harsh as hell on the 4$$. I just remember Mario Cippolini twisting and torquing his cannondale when he used to ride for the SAECO team. Going at breakneck speeds on the the last 500 meters for a sprint in the TOUR.
I've digressed. Nice bike and SIDI's( too narrow for my foot )

LeBron-a-thon: Dunkman 5 lows
322782664.jpg

322782682.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Very nice.

Haven't ever posted before... usually picking up a new pair of kicks every other week...

Anyway, grabbed these for $115 (Canadian retail was 219.99
sick.gif
) Shirt was$15. ( I know they don't match...
laugh.gif
)

Not exactly my favorite VIII's, but I needed another pair so I could retire the Aqua's for a while. Plus, white kicks in the summer...
pimp.gif

sy9l69.jpg

Hey whats good Nt. My first pick up post. I'm more of a jordan sneaker type of person but this year the QUALITY had been horrible. these pack are crazyexpensive. its like you wanna buy all of them but at the same time u only want pair and not the other. anyways. today i purchased my first pair of OG Nike. ihave no idea what they are. so if anyone can shine any light. please do. i paid 50 total for all 3 pairs. Lemme tell u.if the Quality that was here 10-20yrago was here today. Every sneaker would sell out...
322818882.jpg

322818886.jpg

these are kinda, had them for about one month, finally cleaned them up.........shout out to ThePeopleChamp

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Yeah the free touch with an imac is a good deal, my boy just did the same. Im still shaking my head at paying 300+ for an iTouch at Christmas
ohwell.gif
Me too. Now the iPhone is $200, much less than the Touch.

Back
Top Bottom