June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

^ i think those are mike 23 chuck knock off's ! i like them also . nice red bb1 's up there. thanks for the comments on my pup.

322920294.jpg

Here is a pic of my MIKES... (I got mine for cheaper than a pair of Chucks)
319290535.jpg

319290533.jpg

picked up another vnds bred 11 to backup my other pair. thanks to my dude.
img1044lb5.jpg

finally picked up my 2/21 cdp for a cheap price so can't complain.
img1029qy2.jpg

img1027yt7.jpg

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

and FINALLY, me and friend made this and it took about a month to come in after we gave the design to the company that makes boards. This is just a sample for us to decide if we want to order more.

here it is

hate it or love but I LOVE IT

2612987800_edf290bc12.jpg

jb3.

Wait, so you just bit the supreme deck series from a couple years back?

^ Very nice Vice....I hear ya, just gettin a BH tee will somewhat break you, dope.

Cris.
CRISONE - It's weird, pretty much every shirt (and hat) regardless of store is like 6100-7100yen which is like 57-66 bucks. Supreme, Bounty Hunter, Undftd, Stussy, Bape, all their shirts are basically the same price. XLarge was the cheapest I saw, like4000 yen. Also there is a store here that only sells OG Bones, Powell, Zorlac, etc shirts and they are all at least 10000 yen. I saw some shirts for like30000
eek.gif
, and these were worn worn shirts.

highondust,
nice job. i got racks for my collection a few months back.

spurfan21,
very,very cute dog.

so much sole 2,
nice steal and great VII collection.

---
nice af1 pickups the last few pages as well. im startin' to fiend for some vans chukkas. the supreme joints are real ill. nice, simple, and clean.

<>

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

and FINALLY, me and friend made this and it took about a month to come in after we gave the design to the company that makes boards. This is just a sample for us to decide if we want to order more.

here it is

hate it or love but I LOVE IT

2612987800_edf290bc12.jpg

jb3.

reminds me of the SUPREME Last Supper Deck which owns your imo

image043.png

^^^ id have to agree.... esp cause no one is gonna buy the deak with the weiner.... no good or a finger

^ Dope Concept Nate......I'm lookin for frames right now, found a Fuji like your bro's, but it's gone now, so still on the search, let me know ifyou come up on a 53, maybe a 54.
you're a size 8/8.5 in vans right?

...............Yep.

lmk if he doesn't respond and i'll text ryan or todd or see if i can swing by there on my lunch break. they got the black ones in right after i left yesterday.

................Keith got back to me, no Black pairs, thanks though Kev.

Cris.

Just 2 pick ups
323013438.jpg
Authentic Marbury jersey ( only missing Home and Phx Away)

Some glasses
323013446.jpg

What kind of bike is that? how fast does it go?

Back
Top Bottom