June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
do people talk about dark side in here? dont really care much about modern wrestling

just seen the Grizzly Smith episode, jake the snakes dad for those of you who havent seen it

i sympathize for his children, but like how the **** do you just go about trying to have a relationship with him as an adult knowing this guy belongs in prison

do people talk about dark side in here? dont really care much about modern wrestling

just seen the Grizzly Smith episode, jake the snakes dad for those of you who havent seen it

i sympathize for his children, but like how the **** do you just go about trying to have a relationship with him as an adult knowing this guy belongs in prison

Case Case is in charge of the DSOTR discussions around here.

I'm a minute and 50 seconds in and my skin has already crawled twice..

Thoughts:
1. Sam Houston was legit in the ring..I remember watching him as a kid..Also he looks like the former lead guitar player from KISS (Ace Frehley)..
2. I also remember Rockin' Robin..Don't recall a single match I watched but I know the name and face..
3. That's extra cold blooded that Grizzly would carry out the angles even while he was at home..I couldn't imagine being a kid and thinking your father was always in danger even when not at the arena..
4. Baby Doll looks like she's been road hard and hung up wet..

Man that DSotR was tough to watch..I think the Smith family officially takes the crown off the Von Erichs as the most tragic family in pro wrestling..

Man that DSotR was tough to watch..I think the Smith family officially takes the crown off the Von Erichs as the most tragic family in pro wrestling..

Von Erich's with 5 (out of 6) sibling deaths at young ages is crazy.

The Graham family is up there as well...3 generations of suicide.

Vice coming out with a full Chyna documentary..

The EVP Bois, Booker Of The Year, Old Cokeboy Vince, and Kevin Dunn.

Send all of them away on a raft and let nature sort it out.

There's reportedly some tension between the executive Bois.

tenor.gif

I’ve seen 2 Death Valley drivers used this week in WWE since Velveteen Dream’s release.

Back
Top Bottom