June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
red velvet is terrible. cannot believe they pushing her. cody must be ****ing her

If you think about it, she kind of looks like Brandi, only she has that James Harden forehead.

Might as well push her until the Heffa promo queen comes back.

23BAEFE8-906D-438F-BE52-418C1A857AEB.jpeg

one thing i miss the most about old school wrestling is the debuts.

nowadays they dont make debuts exciting

need debuting wrestlers to do run ins again
This..And debuts that are complete surprises..No leaks, just people being legit surprised..

AJ at the Rumble is the last debut I can think of that was a real surprise and got a big reaction..

Andrade should've had a run-in on Omega. Not have Vickie Valencourt give him that weak intro.

Man, WWE Most Wanted Treasures really hit me hard tonight. For those that didn't see it yet, they had the Dream Team on looking for some of their old stuff. Case Case already knows this about me, but those guys and the British Bulldogs were what really grabbed my attention with wrestling, and their feud locked me in. They featured a lot of footage of the Bulldogs feud as well as Beefcake & Valentine talking about it. This episode was equal parts bio and treasure hunting, and it really took me back to being a little kid who was becoming fascinated by the sport of professional wrestling. Sorry for rambling, but just wanted to share this with you guys.

• Andrade met with Tony Khan back in March after he was released by WWE, says Wrestling Inc. They say those negotiations hit a snag over Andrade’s contract demands including creative control and “veto power on losing.” Obviously, they reached a compromise on that and he will “have a limited amount of creative control on his finishes."

• Andrade met with Tony Khan back in March after he was released by WWE, says Wrestling Inc. They say those negotiations hit a snag over Andrade’s contract demands including creative control and “veto power on losing.” Obviously, they reached a compromise on that and he will “have a limited amount of creative control on his finishes."

:pimp: Learned from Orton/Cena I see.

King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
big van vader big van vader
Case Case

Last edited:
"On a scale of 1-10 as a wrestler, Goldberg was a zero"- MY LEGEND, Bret Hart :emoji_heart_eyes:

I really enjoyed it. And I was glad that somebody finally had the sack to mention Wrestling With Shadows. I thought they were about to just gloss over it again when Vince started talking about Bret not wanting to do the job, then up pops Sam Roberts lol.

I really enjoyed it. And I was glad that somebody finally had the sack to mention Wrestling With Shadows. I thought they were about to just gloss over it again when Vince started talking about Bret not wanting to do the job, then up pops Sam Roberts lol.
I feel like that has been mentioned frequently when IT comes to Bret because that's where the audio between Bret/Vince comes from on the night of Survivor Series. Pretty positive IT was used in the Screwjob DSOTR episode too.

:smh:

"On a scale of 1-10 as a wrestler, Goldberg was a zero"- MY LEGEND, Bret Hart :emoji_heart_eyes:

#OurSaltyLegend :emoji_hugging:

The doc was GOODT!

That was highly sports entertaining stuff that program and match with Bret and Davey Boy

Seeing him get choked up talking about Owen. :frown:

I think that was the last WWE doc for the season.

I feel like that has been mentioned frequently when IT comes to Bret because that's where the audio between Bret/Vince comes from on the night of Survivor Series. Pretty positive IT was used in the Screwjob DSOTR episode too.

Man, you're right about DSOTR. Just went back and scanned it real quick. I didn't remember it being in there at all, but it seems like it's always hinted at, and not outright referenced.

Back
Top Bottom