June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
The report that Andrade has creative control over his finishes is not true. He signed the same contract as everyone else

How come nobody talks about NWA in here anymore? I thought that old school basic stuff was what wrestling needed to be

Ryker basically got the CAW 3 haircut
How come nobody talks about NWA in here anymore? I thought that old school basic stuff was what wrestling needed to be

I’m gonna backtrack it, but the pandemic gutted them like crazy, plus it doesn’t seem like they’ve done the weekly shows again yet. They have to hit on some of those from scratch guys pretty fast, or they’ll suffer. Ricky Starks was a major gem from them and they’ll need to find diamonds in the rough like him.

Ryker basically got the CAW 3 haircut

I’m gonna backtrack it, but the pandemic gutted them like crazy, plus it doesn’t seem like they’ve done the weekly shows again yet. They have to hit on some of those from scratch guys pretty fast, or they’ll suffer. Ricky Starks was a major gem from them and they’ll need to find diamonds in the rough like him.

From what I hear, they made some really questionable decisions on their latest big show

Back
Top Bottom