Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
382514F1-B5E7-4B83-B52A-0E17CF0AEC65.jpeg

finally…… got the tequila

1625015194644.png

God Bless you watching anything from WCW Nitro/Thunder after 1999. :lol:

Keep us updated with things that stand out. :Smh:

so far:

- Crowbar was actually a good wrestler, took a lot of good bumps and I felt like he was trying during this period but the storylines were so damn wild and the development of anyone not on the top or the 'natural born thrillas' was nonexistent.
- David Flair really was cringe every time he was on screen. Must of sucked having to be thrust into the business and try to follow up pops. I still haven't found out who the father of Hancock's child was.
- I never liked Jeff Jarrett, always would tune out every time he was on. But he was pretty good in the ring, all things considering. I've found a new respect for him for being one of the guys concentrated on at the time who could work.
- I forgot they wiped away Goldberg's W/L record and had him set on a 'new streak' :lol: - I get/got the character but he was so damn green and really didn't know what he was doing wrestling wise. The shorter matches week after week get bored considering the amount of time they gave him.
- Positively Kanyon was/is great. His stretch of Kanyon cutting anyone 'out of nowhere' was hilarious.
- Mark Madden was annoying as **** on commentary.

ohh and 3 Count with Tank Abbott :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ill add more later

Makes sense, he keeps riding his name into these alternate promotions (TNA now AEW).

havent see enough AEW to understand his role.Part of me is cool with it if it’s to help develop young talent. Other part of me would rather see young talent fly on their own without having to ride the Sting name
he could still actually wrestle in tna when he was there

hes just junk now

Vince must really like Thiccc Boii

Pray for him! :smh:

If he’s taking LA Knights he has to change the name and also do something about his Rock-lite cadence b/c it’s too obvious.

With the crowds coming back and the draft they need to do some shifting of the rosters. Outside of Brock and Cena for a one off match they need to go ahead and press the gas on a few people. KO, E, and CesaroI feel like could be a nice boost to Raw while they have Riddle who feels like Vince is liking a lot more. The recent NXT call ups should move to SD: Bronson, Damian, Keith Lee, Slapjack/mace, Rhea.

Your career has never been the same since Case Case was smacking you around.

So I'm not sure what you have really recovered FROM.

Signs of defeat is when people start making stuff up.

Stop trying to book matches that the other person doesnt want booked.

Ever since I dropped the Case, Foxy Brown line on Case Case its never been the same for him.

Back
Top Bottom