June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
This week's Nitro was very good.
Tag team division on display here. So much potential but we know The outsiders are coming to bury everyone.

Eddie vs. Flair - Nice time allotment. Long match for a weekly episode. Lot's of good moves on display and the crowd was into it. I wasn't expecting Eddie to win and the finish where he didn't submit but got counted for shoulders on the mat was good.

1 hour and a half TV time episode... What the hell made them think of that? That is a weird time for an episode. I guess they wanted to test the waters before going all in on a 2 hour show?

Screenshot_20210630-163849_Firefox.jpg

D Fly D Fly

So Bubba is basically just saying that if there's gonna be "WWE bashing" let it be from the guys that actually worked for the company and may have reason to? Seems reasonable.

Agreed.

Seeing how EK has never done anything worth talking about in wrestling, he shouldn't even bother talking.

If its indeed true about how the legends get treated then let those legends say it.

Im sure those legends deals are great and they barely complain anyway.

This week's Nitro was very good.
Tag team division on display here. So much potential but we know The outsiders are coming to bury everyone.

Eddie vs. Flair - Nice time allotment. Long match for a weekly episode. Lot's of good moves on display and the crowd was into it. I wasn't expecting Eddie to win and the finish where he didn't submit but got counted for shoulders on the mat was good.

1 hour and a half TV time episode... What the hell made them think of that? That is a weird time for an episode. I guess they wanted to test the waters before going all in on a 2 hour show?

90 minutes has always been considered the sweet spot for length of a wrestling show.

Go back and look at many of the classic syndicated shows on NBC Network and they were 90 minutes.

they are very similar in look as well with the shorts and cut off sleeve shirt

replace kingston with bully ray in aew and you wouldnt skip a beat AND would get more rep
Wasn't EK just another backyard wresler not that long ago? He popped up in a lot of footage from that Nick Gage episode just looked like another backyard guy.

they are very similar in look as well with the shorts and cut off sleeve shirt

replace kingston with bully ray in aew and you wouldnt skip a beat AND would get more rep

Yea, I guess but not sure Bully Ray fits in with THAT audience.

They would probably reject him but then again, he is rooted in ECW so maybe they wouldn't?

Hard to say.

Back
Top Bottom