"Junk food cravings are triggered by the mere thought of being low class"

Where dem applebee boys at? Where da chik-fil-a gang?

Sience has proved my judgements. That is all.
I just wanted to go to club Applebee's 
laugh.gif

Poor ppl would eat healthy if salads were a dollar instead of double cheeseburgers ...it's all economics n how u grow up

Being vegan is so cheap

Its actually cheaper to buy rice, pasta, beans, fruits, and veggies for a whole week versus disgusting fast food everyday. 

It actually blows my mind that people would rather just let their health deteriorate when there are other options available that aren't expensive at all. 

Agree with the cheaper to buy rice, etc... for a whole week.

Don't agree with that vegan ****.

Poor ppl would eat healthy if salads were a dollar instead of double cheeseburgers ...it's all economics n how u grow up
Disagree, at least in terms of economics.

Salad is only a dollar and some change more for a 24 oz bag and you'd get way more meals out of it than a DBL cheese.

I would blame it on the lack of education regarding food and it's nutrients alongside parental diet and salad generally tasting like ***.

I can only eat salad when I drown it in sauce and even I don't consider it salad at that point anymore. 

**** taste terrible and ranch is on the same level of mayonnaise. 

I'd give anything to genuinely feel that vegetables taste good. I envy the people who do, even though I think that they've probably just mastered some psychological placebo effect where they convince themselves that healthy food tastes better without actually tasting better.

The only way I eat vegetables is that I drink a vegetable smoothie a day where I put all kinds of disgusting **** in there: Broccoli, kale, ginger, etc. and then just down it while squeezing my nose shut to avoid the taste.

Last edited:
I'd give to genuinely feel that vegetables taste good. I envy the people who do, even though I think that they've probably just mastered some psychological placebo effect where they convince themselves that healthy food tastes better without actually tasting better.

The only way I eat vegetables is that I drink a vegetable smoothie a day where I put all kinds of disgusting **** in there: Broccoli, kale, ginger, etc. and then just down it while squeezing my nose shut to avoid the taste.

Have you tried vegetarian Indian dishes? Because of the variety of spices used a lot of them are fantastic. Chana masala and aloo matar :pimp:

Last edited:
I can only eat salad when I drown it in sauce and even I don't consider it salad at that point anymore. 

**** taste terrible and ranch is on the same level of mayonnaise. 

You're doing it wrong man. Salad can be delicious, and still remain healthy.

An overload of dressing definitely defeats the purpose.

I must be poor then cuz I'm always craving chips. It's my kryptonight.
What happens when you craving a quinoa and kale salad with fennel and poppyseed dressing tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Does that mean I'm getting a promotion?

Being vegan is so cheap

Its actually cheaper to buy rice, pasta, beans, fruits, and veggies for a whole week versus disgusting fast food everyday. 

It actually blows my mind that people would rather just let their health deteriorate when there are other options available that aren't expensive at all. 

Theres a common misconception that being vegetarian is expensive. That immediately turns a lot of people off who didn't bother to really research it.

I'd give anything to genuinely feel that vegetables taste good. I envy the people who do, even though I think that they've probably just mastered some psychological placebo effect where they convince themselves that healthy food tastes better without actually tasting better.

How much does cooking vegetables ruin the health value? I feel like there is an okay amount of vegetables in my diet, but usually they're cooked. Probably true for a lot of Asians, rich or poor. Plus whenever I eat Korean BBQ, I get lettuce that way when I make wraps. Indian food incorporates vegetables in a lot of their food too.

I eat salads once in a blue moon, but rarely do I ever want to waste a meal on a salad. I feel like there's much better ways to get your vegetables in.

I'm poor and i eat good. Fast food and Junk food do nothing for me.
Huge misconception that eating healthier is more expensive. Brown rice, fruits and veggies, fish and chicken is really cheap. An acquired taste for sure though. Once you acquire that taste, junk food doesn't even taste good anymore besides how it actually makes you feel after the fact. You won't even want to eat junk food.

Last edited:
The American diet/advertising is set up for people and families to become obese/unhealthy.

It's set up to funnel you through the medical system with diabetes ,surgeries and meds and kill you off before you can collect on that SSI.

The amount of misinformation and brainwashing is scary.

Seeing someone take a bun off a hamburger and eat the cheese and hamburger instead is not only cringworthy it's sad display of lack of education that grown adults don't have and will continue to pass down.

As I as say if you not vegan hopefully you are smart enough to be active/workout and balance out those horrible meals with better choices.

Last edited:
I'm poor and i eat good. Fast food and Junk food do nothing for me.
Huge misconception that eating healthier is more expensive. Brown rice, fruits and veggies, fish and chicken is really cheap. An acquired taste for sure though. Once you acquire that taste, junk food doesn't even taste good anymore besides how it actually makes you feel after the fact. You won't even want to eat junk food.

Yea I don't get it either. I think people are just uneducated on the topic like others said.

Thats cause you're poor
roll.gif

i got money and i like to enjoy my food

and meat is not expensive. go to the grocery store and learn to cook...problem solved. 

im not eating beans and lentils b. 

i also indulge on going out to eat. and i don't know anyone that wants to meet up and eat salads. lmao

Last edited:
The American diet/advertising is set up for people and families to become obese/unhealthy.

It's set up to funnel you through the medical system with diabetes ,surgeries and meds and kill you off before you can collect on that SSI.

The amount of misinformation and brainwashing is scary.

Seeing someone take a bun off a hamburger and eat the cheese and hamburger instead is not only cringworthy it's sad display of lack of education that grown adults don't have and will continue to pass down.

As I as say if you not vegan hopefully you are smart enough to be active/workout and balance out those horrible meals with better choices.
i love the conspiracy theorists.

there is ABSOLUTELY no way that it is as simple as the junk foods tasting good. nah, it has to be a government scheme to spend X amount on advertising and control to not spend X amount on SSi.....makes sense 
indifferent.gif

who is setting this up? who is they ? 

people remove the bun from burgers because they want to eat the beef but do not want the extra carbs from bread. you eat more, you gain more weight. you dont need any education to understand that. they are not doing it to lower their sodium levels. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom