just a quick FIRST NIGHT W/ A CHICK question...

if she will let you smash the first night you prolly should be hittin that up bro haha

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

First nights always get me. Second night I think he's a punk with no ambition. A real man goes for what he wants when he wants.
laugh.gif
Well, that was refreshing.
eek.gif
devil.gif
don't listen to her..she makes up 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the female population

i don't make up any population...its all jokes...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I usually go for it the first day. Theres been times where I have gotten it the first day, and times when Ive had to wait a couple days/weeks.
this

the shortest amount of time i had to wait was a couple hours, the longest was 2 months.

i remember i passed my boy a jumper that took me a week to smash and told him beat that. he smashed in a day
indifferent.gif
he still clown me on that though
laugh.gif
but i smashed this one chick that every dude in her hs was trying to get at in 2 weeks. hell a couple friends even bet 300 i wouldnt smash in a month. i had to get her undies to prove i smashed, but [tommy from martin] i got them drawwwws dawwwg[/tommy from martin] and all the homies gave me the
eek.gif
face. talking about so and so been trying for the last 2 years and ol girl straight embarrassed a dude in front of everybody when he was trying to run game. i gave them the
grin.gif
face and diddy bopped to my car
laugh.gif

son... i struggled thru that entire paragraph... lol...

i tried to go for the kill the first night a some time ago... and she shut me down...

she complimented me on my jimmy... lol... (ego-boost) but told me it wasnt happening and to keep watchin the movie...
laugh.gif

i really DID NOT talk to her again... and she never hit me back... neither one of us is winning cuz i dont want her, and i'm thinkin she dont want me...

oh well... me and Baby gettin kinda close so maybe it was for the best... lol... (yeah right.. lmao)

but this taught me well.... i'm not gonna go for the kill on the first night anymore... i like to keep'em guessin... good insight fellas....

Originally Posted by socluis90

some you sound like some straight virgins in here.

you sound like a VIRGIN commentin on someone else's virginity... only scrubs try to call others SCRUBS... smh at this guy....

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Damn, you actually whipped it out?
laugh.gif

lol.... friggin right, son...

naw, lemme quit.. i aint whip it out like blam... we was layin down, and i kissed on some hot spots and guided her hand down to the jimmy... then she gave methe shocked look, yada-yada-yada.... and in the end i had a big smile on my face...

i dont care what anyone says... each time a girl says somethin like that, it makes you fell good inside and makes you blush little... lol...

but, if you constitute that as whippin it out, then yezzir, i whipped it out.... some Niketalkers talk about it, but they aint bein about it... lol.... j/k...lol....

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by socluis90

some you sound like some straight virgins in here.

you sound like a VIRGIN commentin on someone else's virginity... only scrubs try to call others SCRUBS... smh at this guy....
you mad virgin?
laugh.gif

Yall dudes really got the game $$%#*$ up
laugh.gif
. Flirtin is coo, use it according to her response. Don't get thirsty, that'll show her that she aint gotthe last vjj on earth and u aint eager to smash, she gon test u. After she realizes u aint makin an advance, she'll get mad, THEN u make ur move, on some"Oh, so u wanted me grab u like this, kiss on u like this, rub it like this" steez. Ask her how she want it, let her be in control w/o bein incontrol.

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go into the night w/ the goal to smash cause if u don't, u'll hurt ur ego. Approach it chill

Originally Posted by Dylishis

and... ummm... ladies... what you prefer... what's easier to get you in the sack?... first night attempts... or second night attempts....

and if you gonna kick me that "i wanna get to know him" nonsense... aint tryin to hear it... lol....
69e25444c075d5030d4bdf117b16a91e7c595e9.gif

Personally, I don't get down like that. (Wrong answer, I know.
tongue.gif
) But there are tons of girls that do... those that do, you don't even have to wonder what it takes because they make it known that they want what you want. At least the ones I know. Some of my girls are...very worldly.
laugh.gif
Some say things like what mytmouse said, and there's nothing wrong with that... just find the chicks on the same wavelength as you.

I don't know why some dudes like to waste their time on chicks that they have to put effort into when they don't want anything more than some sex. Seems like it'd take less effort to find the right 'target' than it would be to gamble on someone where you're not sure what to do next to get to where you're going.

bingo.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
. Flirtin is coo, use it according to her response. Don't get thirsty, that'll show her that she aint got the last vjj on earth and u aint eager to smash, she gon test u. After she realizes u aint makin an advance, she'll get mad, THEN u make ur move, on some "Oh, so u wanted me grab u like this, kiss on u like this, rub it like this" steez. Ask her how she want it, let her be in control w/o bein in control.

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go into the night w/ the goal to smash cause if u don't, u'll hurt ur ego. Approach it chill
lol.... vajjjjj.... lol....

"she has a pube salad, and she wants some of Seth's home dressing".... lmao...

or something like that....

with me I just go with the flow....first night or first week...every chick aint gonna put out the first night.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
. Flirtin is coo, use it according to her response. Don't get thirsty, that'll show her that she aint got the last vjj on earth and u aint eager to smash, she gon test u. After she realizes u aint makin an advance, she'll get mad, THEN u make ur move, on some "Oh, so u wanted me grab u like this, kiss on u like this, rub it like this" steez. Ask her how she want it, let her be in control w/o bein in control.

this
with me I just go with the flow....first night or first week...every chick aint gonna put out the first night.
this

If you're not sure how shorty feel about you don't rush into anything the first night because you might ruin everything. If you're intuitive andgame her up right she should be throwing the P at YOU.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Kiss as soon as possible. Make physical contact a soon as possible too.

Once you get that out the way, if she wants to touch you or kiss you it's ok cause thats out of the way.

I still can't calibrate when a girl wants to smash. Usually it depends on the girl how forward she is. Try to be as sexual as possible without actually being sexual (too up front, aggressive)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

First nights always get me. Second night I think he's a punk with no ambition. A real man goes for what he wants when he wants.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I like that in you G.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my answer:

Learn to read music. Practice. Then learn to play by ear. I got game, and I know game, so I don't run game. Chicks pick that @@%! off instantlyanyway. So I just adapt to the situation and try to make sure that my odds of getting it in are the highest they can be at any given moment. If that meansshe'll jump off that night, cool. If not I'll get at her the next night. Or the next-next one. No biggie. I don't force my shots, I'm justreally decent at scoring in the flow of the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

If you're not sure how shorty feel about you don't rush into anything the first night because you might ruin everything. If you're intuitive and game her up right she should be throwing the P at YOU.

YES

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

If you're not sure how shorty feel about you don't rush into anything the first night because you might ruin everything. If you're intuitive and game her up right she should be throwing the P at YOU.

the thread needs to be locked with this edited into the title

Most chicks will give it up the 1st night. No BS, most of the girls i've dated gave it up the 1st night. Those are the kind you don't want to wifethough. Instant JO's. Some chicks gave it up the 1st day i met them.(Complete %%++#+
indifferent.gif
) And yes I realize that's sexist and it's a double standard. Buthey....that's life. So what. The chicks who didn't give it up were the ones i actually tried to seek a relationship with. Shows me they aren't easyand I wouldn't have to worry about them slutting it up if it got serious. IT really depends on the girl. My last gf never gave it up and was saving it formarriage.

There's no right way to go about it but go with the flow. That girl who never has sex on the first date could really be feeling the vibe between you twoand let it happen..

You really need advice on this situation? or opinions from other ppl's experience?

This is really a go with the flow type of thing. Aint no way to get every girl you go out with to give it up the first night unless you using GHB, rohypnol,chloroform, lots of alcohol or you're a rapist and/or possibly a combination of all of those things.

Back
Top Bottom