Just Another Day In NYC.................

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Looks like they had ample chances to arrest the guy, but failed to do so and at the end he basically embarrassed them and managed to escape. They were suppose to do their job and instead of doing it they let their anger and/or frustration take control of them to the point where they just wanted to teach him a lesson for making them struggle.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Very well said.[/color]

the same way the cops get "their own" justice when someone does something to one of them, regular people need to do the same to abusive cops.

can't always hide behind that badge

that was dope, dude is a beast.  
roll.gif
@ the cop being in a daze at the end holding himself up on the wall.  i'm pretty sure dude was just getting hassled for no reason my transit cops like they always do.  if it was anything serious they would have been waiting at the station with back up. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

that was dope, dude is a beast.  
roll.gif
@ the cop being in a daze at the end holding himself up on the wall.  i'm pretty sure dude was just getting hassled for no reason my transit cops like they always do.  if it was anything serious they would have been waiting at the station with back up. 

transit cops are a problem.   they tried to set me and my boy up this winter when we were on the train by initating a problem with us,  when we got off the train to solve the problem they started acting defensive and pulling their badges out trying to give us summons and what have you.   i showed em my california id and asked em how they expected me to show up for or pay any ticket they were to give me,  i asked em for their badge numbers since i was goin to report em over something they initiated.   they quickly ended up changing their stance to "were giving you a chance this time but don't do it again"

Originally Posted by useref15

A lot of ignorance in this thread. You guys don't know what this person did to warrant this happening. I hope he was caught and is punished.

this
dudes is so quick to pull the race card for no reason
he was resisting anyways

if he swung back on the cops for using their batons would he get in trouble for assualting an officer or would that be labeled self defense?

im asking because them using their batons was unwarranted imo

Great escape
pimp.gif

And you know those lame #%@ cops probably were stopping him cuz he went between cars or some random menial %*!@. At least they were black though. Honestly son didn't look that built to be holding them off for so long. Those guys must be outta shape. Young kid just had more energy.

A lot of ignorance in this thread. You guys don't know what this person did to warrant this happening. I hope he was caught and is punished.
Neither do you so why would you hope he was caught and punished? What if he did not thing warrant punishing?

Ignorance.
Originally Posted by MHT214

That was pure Tomfoolery. He should have been "tased". Period.
All cops do not carry tasers. I'm pretty sure BK unis don't at all. They got guns for intimidation and serious situations. You have to be trained before you 're even issued one. The last thing they want is to fry some black kid's brains on the platform and end up killing him over jumping over the turn style.

All those baton shots on his body (and each other
laugh.gif
) and they couldn't take him down, boy is a beast. GMen need to look into this, maybe another star DE in the making

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Never seen that kind of determination before doe
They'll never show you those scenes on COPS when they take the L.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

if he swung back on the cops for using their batons would he get in trouble for assualting an officer or would that be labeled self defense?

Resisting arrest warrants baton use.

Regardless of what you do, they would claim that they had reason to pull their batons out, so swinging on them after they pull the batons out would just only put you in more trouble.

Regardless of what you do, they would claim that they had reason to pull their batons out, so swinging on them after they pull the batons out would just only put you in more trouble.

understood,  it's rediculous how they have that much power though.

eek.gif
dude is beast
grapples with cops they beat him with baton ....and still gets away
pimp.gif

they would usually taze you and that would be the end of that
its a lil humbling to see homeboy put moves on them boys and get away

Indeed it is, but I guess because they are supposedly the "Peace Keepers" of society they are allowed to do this. Shame though not all cops are like this.

Indeed it is, but I guess because they are supposedly the "Peace Keepers" of society they are allowed to do this. Shame though not all cops are like this.

i got respect for good cops who took the job because they want to better the community and it's shown by how they conduct themselves while on duty.   the bad ones unfortunately put them all in a negative light even though the good cops don't deserve to be grouped in with them.

Damn, for cops they're pretty terrible at arresting people. With two of them it should've been a done deal if they could've gotten him on the ground.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Son had to be a NFL prospect. Great footwork, balance, and strength. Then the swim move. Then the breakaway speed.

This guy is a legit NFL Defensive End. Where's Mel Kiper?
Man what, hell yeah. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

this
dudes is so quick to pull the race card for no reason
he was resisting anyways

neither do you.

Back
Top Bottom