just ate my first fiber one bar ever

congratulations.

my sister said she ate three for lunch once, and had to take a %*%@ three times that day.

your call

congratulations.

my sister said she ate three for lunch once, and had to take a %*%@ three times that day.

your call

i had the cookie things wen i was younger...i think it was called metamucil. they were disgusting lol. but dipped in some hot chocolate or chocolate milk they were
pimp.gif

i had the cookie things wen i was younger...i think it was called metamucil. they were disgusting lol. but dipped in some hot chocolate or chocolate milk they were
pimp.gif

why? Just eat a salad. Or some mixed nuts.

I mean if they taste good then keep eating em...but if you can incorporate a good salad in your rotation then do.

I mean if they taste good then keep eating em...but if you can incorporate a good salad in your rotation then do.

Fiber bar's provide some of the most relaxing doodoo drips when you first start eating them. Congratz op 
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Fiber bar's provide some of the most relaxing doodoo drips when you first start eating them. Congratz op 
pimp.gif

-The Juice

your only supposed to consume one every few hours ... i usually feel weird after my 3rd in an hr ....

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

i eat baby greens and spinach. and almonds for a snack sometimes. but i was at the store and wanted to see what the fuss was about. hear from a couple girls that these things taste hella good and do wonders. plus, i had a coupon. haha.

feel aight right now, but i can feel some rumblings. glad im staying in tonite.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

i eat baby greens and spinach. and almonds for a snack sometimes. but i was at the store and wanted to see what the fuss was about. hear from a couple girls that these things taste hella good and do wonders. plus, i had a coupon. haha.

feel aight right now, but i can feel some rumblings. glad im staying in tonite.

Back
Top Bottom