just ate my first fiber one bar ever

tried them once when they were on sale.
fiber one + coffee was a mean combo
(
colonblow_2.png
)

What the hell is this?  NikeTalk...Senior Citizen Edition?

Is there really a 'fuss' about Fiber One bars?  Are healthy colons and regularity what's hot in the streets these days?

I enjoy a Quaker Oats granola bar on some mornings with a cup of black coffee.  They're not that bad at all. I also like the Nature's Valley ones but they're not as good with coffee.

QuakersGranolaBars.jpg

Is there really a 'fuss' about Fiber One bars?  Are healthy colons and regularity what's hot in the streets these days?

I enjoy a Quaker Oats granola bar on some mornings with a cup of black coffee.  They're not that bad at all. I also like the Nature's Valley ones but they're not as good with coffee.

QuakersGranolaBars.jpg

The Fiber One pastry/pop tart type deals are pretty good.

Two cups of coffee and a couple of those and about an hour later I'm in the bathroom having an out of body experience.

Two cups of coffee and a couple of those and about an hour later I'm in the bathroom having an out of body experience.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

just imagined what that would be like, pretty dope based on my estimations with previous OOB experience

Originally Posted by Big J 33

just imagined what that would be like, pretty dope based on my estimations with previous OOB experience

Originally Posted by GhengesK

roll.gif
That got me for some reason

Originally Posted by GhengesK

roll.gif
That got me for some reason

Back
Top Bottom