Just bought the Olympic 1's

Just copped the Oly 1's. Did any apparel get released for this shoe? I searched the forum and didnt see anything specific. Any help is appreciated.

No direct gear for this shoe i dont think. Just look for some olympic stuff. Theres all kinds of team USA stuff out there you could get to match them.

i dont even think usa gear will match the shoe is a lil weird lookin. i think its just the team thing towards the back that trows me off

Thanks for all the responses guys. I saw the reversible Jordan USA North Carolina jersey @ Finishline but I wasnt really feeling it. Its the blue on them thatsso hard to match. I think im just going to have that match some denim jeans and rock a white jordan shirt and a braves hat.

i don't think any JB clothes were released, but if there were i could guarantee they'd be horrible

saw a shirt with wings log and colors matched with them. i think that shirt looks like it should go with the shoes

Originally Posted by mikeposite

I dont think so. If it did it is probably for the olympic 6ix rings but will match the 1's

you're right it will match 1s bt just made for six rings....got sum things on footlocker.com

Originally Posted by d0njaye
pimp.gif
x10. on second thoughtmaybe
pimp.gif
x20.

Back
Top Bottom